Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 (4907 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by 5errguru: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
LECTURE (01)

UNDERSTANDING FIVERR

Fiverr is a digital market place where people from different part of the world offer services for clients.
It cuts across almost all fields, like Graphic design, Business, Digital market, Translation, Music, Pogramming, Advertising, etc.
In Fiverr, the service you offer is called a 'gig'

If you are starting Fiverr, you must have this mind-set and think thoroughly about this before registering or starting a gig.:
( Reason been that, when I first heard of Fiverr, out of curiosity I quickly open an account to start making money, which never came through not until I did it right)

MIND-SET:

1) There are gurus in this digital market place (Fiverr.com), who offer the same service that you are about offering, EVEN BETTER THAN YOU. (this makes it little challenging but remember the gurus of today were once amateurs yesterday )

2) Also,they have great reviews and exceptional ratings, I mean real sellers not sellers that buy 4 or 5 reviews from friends. ( This partially puts you off in the competition, but you can address the issues tactically)

3) But the Good news is that Whatever you are offering is to the whole world, anybody can access it (you have better chances of selling your skill as well if you have one, or learn one if you don't have a skill)

4) You don't have any rating yet, and so how do you prove to clients that you are equal to the task. Mostly People are moved by proofs (here you are lacking)--- This is where people miss it, especially those that buy rating from friends IN ORDER TO START SELLING. You will find out that after 5 sells, no more sell and they start asking why?

5) You are not only in Fiverr to offer services and make money, you are there to also learn or sharpen your skills, so you are building yourself as well.

6) Almost, all your buyers are from abroad, From my experience, only very few Nigerians like 2 or 3 bought my gig and they are all based in London, US and Australia. This means that your buyers are mostly foreigners and you most convenience them some how!

FROM THE ABOVE THOUGHTS, Here are some of the Assignments for the week, I will add more on SUNDAY, 26TH OF MARCH CLASS!

DO YOU HAVE A SKILL, if yes kindly let me know the skill you think you can offer and build on it in Fiverr, so we can make it sale-able together

1) Take your time to browse through the site, and check out the gigs that people are offering which relate to your skill, check for TOP SELLERS, LEVEL 2 SELLERS, AND LEVEL ONE as well to see clients with more order in the queue, their delivery time and the way they described their gig (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
2) Take your time to read the descriptions of the gig they are offering, and checkout their first 2 or 3 profile pics.
3)Kindly express your view with what you noticed, when you checked other seller's gig. Also, send me the link to the gig that described or offer the kind of skill you want to offer, so I can go through it and reason with you on your view. ( Yea, you may be saying, I don't need all these, I want to start making the money, but the truth is that once you understand this, it's yours for life and you can further explore more things even better than me)

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SKILL, NO PROBLEM, I STARTED WITH NO SKILL AS WELL... smiley

1) Go through the site and browse all the services, just play with it. read what people are offering, taking note of the orders the have in queue, last delivery time (YOU CAN SEE THAT ON THEIR PAGE), and their gig descriptions. Also see the profile pics that describe their gig.
2) Let me know what you think you can learn as a skill and why you choose that. The purpose is to enable us reason it out together and see a way of achieving the proposed skill from amateur level to professional as we offer it on Fiverr.

NOTE:
You can drop your replies, here in the forum, via this post or if you don't want people to see it.
send me an e-mail via
5errguru@gmail.com

I will reply all post and e-mail within the week.

You can access my first post : LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE ON FIVERR AND SEE MY FIVERR PAGE, via the link for better understanding..
https://www.nairaland.com/3694879/learn-experience-fiverr

One Love Pals

7 Likes

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by sonofthunder: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
patiently following...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by 5errguru: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
sonofthunder:
patiently following...

Good, just do the week task and get back to me during the week.

cheers
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by mukhcech(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
5errguru:

Good, just do the week task and get back to me during the week.

cheers

Me em so happy to be here. THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFULL OPPORTUNITY.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by jmeksy: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very informative. OP God will bless u. Continue the good work, we are listening (reading) with rapt attentiƶn to ur lecture. ;DVery informative. OP God will bless u. Continue the good work, we are listening (reading) with rapt attentiƶn to ur lecture.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by engrSED: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2017
oh...thanks. Keep it up!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by Baamivic: 5:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Thanks bro, I so much have interest
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by fergusen: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2017
cool
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by Cynthiagbold: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pls am interested
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by Dbestmax(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Spreads mat...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by Dream369: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good one op

WhatsApp 07030852441 for fiverr review. Pay after your gig is ordered.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by timkuro(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Level 2 fiverr account for sale! This account has over 70 five star reviews and it's a money raker! Check my siggy for my phone number and contact details.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by Hectarus(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Although a late starter I just went through the Fiverr home page. I just registered not too long ago.
Music is my thing and I would love to provide gigs in beats and instrumentals i found a profile here and I would like you to kindly check it out.
Thanks.

https://www.fiverr.com/musics/produce-a-original-instrumental-music-in-the-style-you-want?context=adv.cat_12.subcat_157&context_type=rating&pckg_id=1&pos=1&ref_ctx_id=2932274c-9a09-4222-9da0-66ed99871166&source=side-menu&funnel=281baeae-dd52-4b61-8eb5-dcef679cae6c
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by 5errguru: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
it is fixed now... grin grin grin

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by 5errguru: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
PLEASE IF YOU THINK YOU LOVE READING BOOKS AND GOOD AT WRITING AS WELL. PLEASE CONTACT ME, WE CAN EMPLOY YOU TO WRITE FOR OUR GROUP AND WE PAY YOU MONTHLY. SALARY IS VERY ENTICING WITH MONTHLY STIPEND IF YOU DO WELL.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by 5errguru: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
ARE YOU AN AVID READER. IF YES, YOU CAN GET PAID UP TO 40K PER BOOK YOU READ. JOIN THE WhatsApp GROUP FOR MORE
https:///3f7Fdbf

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money / Cartons Of Saji Vegetable Oil For Sale(5 Lts) / What Do You Call Recharge Card In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.