Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? (1359 Views)

Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? by Bigpicture(f): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Imagine ur mum left ur dad when u were just 8months old cos he had no money.Your dad remarried a lady cos he needed someone who will take care of u, so when u grew up due to the financial state of the house,ur step mum sold her wrappers so dat she could sponsor your education.And luckily u graduated as a medical doctor, owned ur hospital. one day due to your good treatments ur hospital have been crowded with patients, all the sick bed has been occupied by people ,leaving only a single bed.And an emergency occurred ,due to an accident which ur real mum and ur stepmum was involved and both was brought to ur hospital who will u admit ?Your biological mum / Or your step mum.(The situation permits you to choose just one)
Re: Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? by Jewelnutch: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
I will send one person away from my hospital, and admit them both.

1 Like

Re: Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? by gabinogem(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
What is real about the real mum As far as I'm concerned, if u can't play a motherly role to me, then don't expect me to play child's role. Woe unto those mothers & fathers that come to earth to procreate without fending for their offsprings.

@OP the stepmum is the real mum & deserves all the care from her stepson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? by Victornezzar: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Bigpicture:
Imagine ur mum left ur dad when u were just 8months old cos he had no money.Your dad remarried a lady cos he needed someone who will take care of u, so when u grew up due to the financial state of the house,ur step mum sold her wrappers so dat she could sponsor your education.And luckily u graduated as a medical doctor, owned ur hospital. one day due to your good treatments ur hospital have been crowded with patients, all the sick bed has been occupied by people ,leaving only a single bed.And an emergency occurred ,due to an accident which ur real mum and ur stepmum was involved and both was brought to ur hospital who will u admit ?Your biological mum / Or your step mum.(The situation permits you to choose just one)
My dear it would be d step mom cos she brot me up very well
wer dd u find dis note from
Re: Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? by ziccog(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
If she could leave when i was 8 months old and didnt bother to come back or even check on me and. As far i am concern my step mom was there for me all the way its her first or no other may be later i will attend to my real mom.
Re: Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? by lhawarl1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jewelnutch:
I will send one person away from my hospital, and admit them both.
exactly, me too
Re: Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? by iypretty(f): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2017
my step mum

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen With Stomach Pain. / Nollywood Short Film/comedy Skit Competition 2017 / The World We Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.