Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Graphic Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Design (903 Views)

My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / Stylix Media at your service! Logos, Flyers, Videos & All Graphics…My portfolio! / February Graphic Design/Illustration Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design by kyle5(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PHOTOSHOP COURSES EVER CREATED. BY THE TIME YOU ARE DONE WITH THE COURSE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RETOUCH PHOTOS, CREATE AMAZING LOGOS, BANNERS, FLYERS, MINI WEBSITES, 3D COVER FOR BOOKS, DVDS AND CDS, BUTTONS FOR ORDER FORMS, MOBILE APP ICON, BUSINESS CARDS, FACEBOOK TIME LINE GRAPHIC AND SO MUCH MORE. JUST FOLLOW ALL THE MODULES AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.

THAT IS NOT ALL, THE TRUTH IS THIS, WHAT GOOD IS A SKILL IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT TO MAKE SOME MONEY, SO I AM ALSO GIVING OUT WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WITH WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN IN THIS AWESOME EBOOK.

CONTACT ME ON - ogunsusi.ayodeji@gmail.com or 08117643583

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys Pls Who Has This Software!! / Novatron Studio Headlight (umbrella) Analog / Create A Package Bag In Adobe Photoshop "Step By Step"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.