Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Portable Room And Parlor Selfcontain For For A Single Working Class Person - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Portable Room And Parlor Selfcontain For For A Single Working Class Person (343 Views)

I Need A Room And Parlor Selfcontain Around Iwo Road And Wema Area / A Room Selfcontain For Rent At Alakia/ibadan / Room Selfcontain For Sale At LSPDC Estate, Isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Room And Parlor Selfcontain For For A Single Working Class Person by greggng: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2017
A portable room and palor self contain located in the best estate in gowon estate. With street light, constant electricity and 24hour security provided by man o war. Drinkable water. Total package is 280k. However your responsible for ur security payment of,N1500 per month or you pay yearly. That one you can settle with the community. Come for inspection and we will gladly renovate it to your taste incase you deemed it necessary. Call 08062593234.

ONLY WORKING CLASS SINGLES NEEDED. ANY TRIBE

(1) (Reply)

Land Promo Offer / How Do I Handle This Offer To Buy The Plot Of Land Next To Mine? / Plot Of Land @ Aimart Estate Scheme 2 For Sale. Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.