Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money (1838 Views)

"I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Matthews Confirm They Are Dating (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by TriumphJohnson(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Winner of Big Brother Africa The Chase, Dillish Mathews said she spent most of the part of her $300,000 on Rolexes and traveling around the world.

In a video she posted on Instagram, Mathews, who went into acting and modeling, said the prize money is finished.

She uploaded the video with the caption, "Read about what I did with my money that I got from Big Brother? It's finished. A couple of Rolexes, kept going to Milan, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai...it's finished. Kaput! So here it is just in case your life depended on it. I don chop finish, "

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/bba-winner-says-she-finished-her-300k.html?m=1

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Papasmal(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2017
E concern me,

Start drinking ur gari na...

1 Like

Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2017
She even looks angrier now, unlike before. More money,more problems.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by bjt(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2017
No sense of investment at all? That's terrible
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Epositive(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Dillishious, I haven't heard from her for two years
i thought she's now a mother
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Kondomatic(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Who send her?
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nutase: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2017
YOLO
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2017
wow clap for ur self.the thing wet dey pain me most be say she no dash her man any

Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Somebody help me with a picture of that goat singing "wetin concern me:
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Somebody help me with a picture of that goat singing "wetin concern me:

Then why did you click, Butchy?

Here is a more suitable picture for you tongue

Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Then why did you click, Butchy?

Here is a more suitable picture for you tongue

angry

Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

angry

Hahaha. Get over it!
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Get over it!
I see what you tryna do ... on a sunday morning
I wont be tempted tongue
Get thee behind me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
bjt:
No sense of investment at all? That's terrible
But what do you expect nah.
Entepreneurs dont do stupid stuff like BBA to make money.
In fact looking back at the history of BB has any of the contestants done anything tangible with the money won?
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I see what you tryna do ... on a sunday morning
I wont be tempted tongue
Get thee behind me tongue tongue tongue

Hahaha tongue

Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by IamAirforce1: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Make she sell the diamond encrusted wristwatch Oshiomole gave her

Yeye dey smell
Re: Dillish Matthews Says She's Finished Her $300K Prize Money by tydi(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Wetin make we con do celebrities and yeye talk talk...
make she go tel that to her village people
big brother na show

(1) (Reply)

Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! / Wizkid Performance At "The Royal Albert Hall" In London (photos & Video) / Mastercraft Uploads The Photoshop Agbada Picture Of Abuka With His Head On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.