Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The List Of States That Refuses To Develop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The List Of States That Refuses To Develop (1738 Views)

Household Upliftment Program: See List Of States That Will Benefit From 6th Apri / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2017
I have tour many states in the country for the past 10 years
but these States resist development badly. name as follows
1.kwara state
2.Kogi
3.Benue
and niger and nasarawa state from the list we can see that the north Central state are the less developed state in the country.
KWARA STATE: this state happen to be where I did my secondary and tertiary school and I can say that the state is the worst state to grow without godfather , to gain admission into tertiary you have to belong to a society , you father most be a politician, you are from emirs extended family, balogun family your family most be an elite or you most have notable family name such ( alanamu,ajikobi,balogun,sheu this etc).
you can not get job on meritocracy even at the point of entrance the guard will ask you what told you to come, who is you father and what is your compound name etc.
in terms of infrastructures No New road, No pipe born water(the last point you can see pipe born water is ola Olu and inside GRA) No light ( I can say without missing words I was in Ilorin last two month we only get 3hrs light in a day) for the last 2 years where I stay in Kaduna we do use more 18hr in a day new road and network pipe born water I can say this categorically that the Governor of Kaduna el-rufai has done beautifully well the kwara state Governor first term and current term.

please your input is highly appreciated

3 Likes

Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by TaiwoChris(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Brother, you are right
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by yaqq: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
before I open it I know KOGI must be there

3 Likes

Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
bronu nko?
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by EngrBouss(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by opineflu(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
benue state underdeveloped since 1960 bc
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by kygo(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2017
travelling to kogi is like travelling to the 18th century......its by far the worst state ever...
Benue state has the worst federal road in the whole federation too

2 Likes

Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by Ovokoo: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Very spot on. I just don't understand those 3 states. We know ther states are nt paradise but they have made some efforts atleast but Benue, Kogi and Kwara are yet to kick off as states.

1 Like

Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by princecool29(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
kygo:
travelling to kogi is like travelling to the 18th century......its by far the worst state ever...
Hahaha.... Kygo
Mustapha grin
kygo:
Hahaha.... Kygo
Mustapha
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by DrTims(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Am not surprised to see kogi state there... Smh
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by kygo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
princecool29:
Hahaha.... Kygo Mustapha grin Hahaha.... Kygo Mustapha
so you found me here too..lmao

1 Like

Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
yes the north west are doing their best but north central leaders are corrupt ,fictionalized and rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer. try and cost the outcast of the state capital of kwara , Kogi and Benue you will know are past leaders have failed us . I once visited ASA local government of kwara state and I was about to weep come and see old men and women suffering they don't feel the government
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by jericco1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kogi state no dey gree develop.
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by colossus91(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
ameemu:
1.kwara state
2.Kogi
3.Benue
and niger and nasarawa state from the list we can see that the north Central state are the less developed state in the country.
KWARA STATE: this state happen to be where I did my secondary and tertiary school and I can say that the state is the worst state to grow without godfather , to gain admission into tertiary you have to belong to a society , you father most be a politician, you are from emirs extended family, balogun family your family most be an elite or you most have notable family name such ( alanamu,ajikobi,balogun,sheu this etc).
you can not get job on meritocracy even at the point of entrance the guard will ask you what told you to come, who is you father and what is your compound name etc.
in terms of infrastructures No New road, No pipe born water(the last point you can see pipe born water is ola Olu and inside GRA) No light ( I can say without missing words I was in Ilorin last two month we only get 3hrs light in a day) for the last 2 years where I stay in Kaduna we do use more 18hr in a day new road and network pipe born water I can say this categorically that the Governor of Kaduna el-rufai has done beautifully well the kwara state Governor first term and current term.

unku u forgot bayelsa!
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
ameemu:
1.kwara state
2.Kogi
3.Benue

you got it wrong with the issue of electricity in kwara state. it's only Ilorin main town that suffers blackout. Other part of kwara state especially igbominalands enjoy more than 20hours electricity in a day
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by AnusOdourInhaler: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Yobe
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by acenazt: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
kogi is the worst. passed through lokoja wondering if it really was a capital
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
opibycar1:
you got it wrong with the issue of electricity in kwara state. it's only Ilorin main town that suffers blackout. Other part of kwara state especially igbominalands enjoy more than 20hours electricity in a day

yes u may be correct but that not a developing state we all wanted
Re: The List Of States That Refuses To Develop by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
kwara state is the only state I once know that is not responsible . thus

community will gather money to buy
1. transformer
2. or dig bore hole
I know of offa garage, kilanko, gaa- imam and gaa akanbi do gather money to buy transformer dig bore holes i have never seen that here in Kaduna .
imagine paying for services you did not consume but here in Kaduna is his the responsibility of the DISCO to fix these things timely response to problem they will even go ahead and announce that there will an upgrade or maintenance via radio stating the time . do you have that in north central

(1) (Reply)

Pakage Of ETHIOPIA / Tekno – Manya (wizkid Cover) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.