Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix (622 Views)

Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by broseme: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
As shared by Juliet.....

'Biko UMUNNEM.Praise God with me.

My Anty got married since 1996 and have not had any child since then.later on she took in and carried the pregnancy for 3years and 2 months. Just yesterday she gave birth to the long awaited baby(boy).two days to Mothering Sunday after TWENTY ONE YEARS. My Anty will be called a Mother this year.God of miracle THANK YOU'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-gives-birth-to-baby-boy.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by Nwodosis(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Elephant is the only mammal with such gestation period!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by Chimaritoponcho: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
are you saying she got pregnant when goodluck was elected and put to bed in buhari's regime?

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by Nwodosis(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
E
As in Elephant
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
She no longer a lady since 1996. I'm happy for her grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by Aliyeous(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Cngrats
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by Chimaritoponcho: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
As in Elephant
My man

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by newyorks(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Happy for her,God be glorified.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth 21yrs After Marriage After Being Pregnant For 3yrs(Pix by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
Elephant is the only mammal with such gestation period!

Leave these Evil Nigerians with their deceitful and wicked testimonies..

The person saying my aunty is a pure wicked soul and a criminal who has designed this fallacious testimony to deceive people..

If a woman's pregnancy exceeds 10months Max, any doctor that checks the babies condition and it's OK, what's stopping the doctor from INDUCING the pregnancy thereby forcing the baby out of the womb..

There are so many ways of making a woman to deliver of her baby once the time is due..

May God never forgive wicked evil Liars!..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Proven And Effective Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging (falling) / Is It Really Possible To Get Stuck With A Person While Having Sex / Which

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.