Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Be Aware Of This Person.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Aware Of This Person.. (491 Views)

Be 'aware' Of God In Your Situation. / Taxes You Need To Be Aware Of If You Are About To Start A Business / Puff Daddy's Former Body Guard Confesses To Diddy Killing 2pac & Aware Of Big's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Aware Of This Person.. by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2017
I SAW AN ADVERT ON NAIRALAND: THE IMAGE OF THE ADVERT IS ATTACHED BELOW, THE ADVERT WAS ABOUT SME DATA WHICH I THEN CALL THE GUY TO COMFIRM HIS SERVICE, WE SPOKE ON PHONE AND HE ASSURED ME I WILL GET THE DATA AFTER I SEND HIM CREDIT WITHING 3-5MINS WHICH I DID SEND HIM 2500NAIRA FOR HIM TO SEND ME 10GB WORTH MTN DATA...I WAITED FOR ALMOST 30MINS, THE GUY IS NOT PICKING MY CALLS ANYMORE, SO AM WARNING OTHER PEOPLE, AND TO NAIRALAND ADMINS PLS YOU MAKE SURE THAT YOU VERIFY ADVERTS BEFORE YOU POST THEM HERE.

Re: Be Aware Of This Person.. by pat1612(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
grin
Re: Be Aware Of This Person.. by serverconnect(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Naija will always fall victim for a prey.
Re: Be Aware Of This Person.. by Alisegun(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Original scammer but you are all looking for cheap stuff

(1) (Reply)

He Is Really The Greatest: Madeira Airport Renamed After Christiano Ronaldo / BREAKING: UK Deports 23 Nigerians, Dumps Them At Lagos Airport / Scorpion Killed In My Hostel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.