Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) (27495 Views)

Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by patogist: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pretty Actress Oge Okoye celebrate her mother by using her pic on her IG page.. She captioned it :

Happy Mothers Day My Sexy Maama. My Strong Woman/OyoyoOmalicha/ NwanyiOma/MyBackbone/MyIstLove...I am so lucky to have you as my mother...Nne m Oma you are my Queen...May all the love you gave to me come back to you a hunderdfold on a day like this ...
In a way thank God I didn't shave to share your attention with anyone except your husband... Call me selfish to have only Me have All of but You know I love You soooo much. God bless and keep you for me Nne M only Me have All of but You know I love You soooo much. God bless and keep you for me Nne M o #MyOverAllQueen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGFVTFgSNP/?hl=en

http://www.patogist.com/2017/03/you-are-my-backbone-as-oge-okoye-shares.html

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by CplusJason: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank God she did not steal this pics.

Her mother is beautiful.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by NCAN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
make up being deceiving men like seun

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
she picked her.mothers looks
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Jodha(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
She looks exactly like her mum... Eyah... So cute . grin

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
dog theif

25 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Watch her mum dance in church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hqfQqOPzhI
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by finalboss(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
angry hmmm
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by NCAN(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
space booked
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Dottore: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
The things make up do. I thought deception is a sin. How would all these make up infested faces make heaven. Na wao
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by NCAN(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
todat is sunday
anod aone
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by kenzysmith: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Buh ur mum was decent
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Dongreat(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
I hope say nah your real mammy picture you dey share and not some other celebrity mother. This woman look like the mother of Beyoncé but people look alike though.
Anyways happy Mother's Day

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hahahaahahahaha cheesy cheesy wink wink.... Please don't call her THAT name....

Nnemo
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by AGUBANZE(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
So you are the woman that gave birth to this serial imposter and dog picture thief

i pity you mama
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Pavore9: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Her mum shares a semblance with Ngozi Nwosu! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Lovet708: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
That so nice of her
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by nairalandfreak(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
The Dog lipsrsealed
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by modelsms10: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
oge baby.Will cal u latr.
check signature pls
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by MrTypist: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mother's day to all mothers in Nigeria and beyond.

Oge but when you go become mother so that your kids go dey celebrate you for mother's day too?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Cutesexy1(f): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by idu1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
I hope you no steal person mama picture.
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
angry
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Thank God she did not steal this pics.

Her mother is beautiful.

Like she stole the hips.

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Nature8(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
henrydadon:
dog theif

Bad belle.. grin
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by FUCKyouALL: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
AGUBANZE:
So you are the woman that gave birth to this serial imposter and dog picture thief

i pity you mama

people who think like you caused this recession

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Are you sure that's not drake's mother? Make orna check well undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oge the dog owner...... Do a background check on this picture o before one oyinbo go say na him mama
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by eyinjuege: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Her mum also looks like a Nollywood actress..
One elderly woman always acting wicked in films..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jeff Nweke Looks Cute In New Pictures / Dj Jimmy Jatt And Wizkid (photo) / Davido Shares Throwback Photos Of His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.