Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Checkout amazing photographs taken without photoshop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout amazing photographs taken without photoshop (361 Views)

Disturbing Photographs That Depict The Harsh Reality Of Today's World / (photographs) 7 Dead, 136 Confirmed Missing As Boat Conveying Travelers From Keb / Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

Checkout amazing photographs taken without photoshop by ruggedtimi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017

Modern dykes, windmills and highways in the Netherlands

Two worlds divided, New York, USA

The Supermoon in a radio telescope

Just an ordinary day’s building — catching a cloud

Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the birth of Kim Il-sung, North Korea’s founder

This is what happens if you throw hot tea into the air in Arctic

Holiday village near Arkhangelsk, Russia

Rango plays guitar

That’s how they mine diamonds. Mirny, Yakutia, Russia

Man with Flashlight on Ice creates Beauty

Dog sledding in Greenland

Sleeping

Long exposure of a plane taking off

yoga by the sea

It’s just a crayfish in the bucket but it looks like it’s capturing the world

Jeep ghost
Re: Checkout amazing photographs taken without photoshop by ruggedtimi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2017

A blue universe in Japan

An Italian beach

Flamingos gathered in the shape of a flamingo, Yucatan Peninsula

Westerdok District, Amsterdam

The Royal British Navy puts on a show

A Statue of Christ covered with corals at the bottom of the Atlantic near Key Largo island, USA

Tiny ants surrounded a drop of honey, Malaysia

The chosen one

Waterspout on Lake Victoria, Uganda

Winter’s abrupt arrival, Mari El, Russia

Selfie with comet, 290,000,000 miles from Earth

Kaindy Lake appeared just 100 years ago due to a severe earthquake in Kazakhstan

A train on the Kazakh steppe. View from plane window

Sunrise in Bushy Park, London

Moravian fields, Czech Republic

Cherries under the water

Amitabha Buddha Day, Vietnam

Lake Retba, Senegal

Residential area in Hong Kong

Eiffel Tower from the bottom
Re: Checkout amazing photographs taken without photoshop by decatalyst(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Orderliness in Amsterdam...sharp contrast is Nigeria grin grin

Make I chill here I beg

Re: Checkout amazing photographs taken without photoshop by EbukaHades10(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
decatalyst:
Orderliness in Amsterdam...sharp contrast is Nigeria grin grin

Make I chill here I beg
Make i join u because e be like say d thread go make brain

A Diesel Tanker Yesterday Was On A Very High Speed With Okada / Verification Officers For N-power Have You Been Paid / Any Ponzi Within 24hrs?