Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre (6071 Views)

Spot On 2010 Benz C300 For Sale / (save Big) Buy Sony DVD Home Theatre For #25k Only / 10 Ways To Spot A Flood-damaged Car (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by gracein: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
how can I spot a fake LG home theatre from the original one? Please help me.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by orlaryhincah(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Make sure u test them. LG display color is blue like and fake ones are orange like colors.

Their remotes aren't good, its light in weight and not yoo dark in color.
Re: How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by modestofynest(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
The original speakers wires are Ash and black colors y the fake is red and black, when u plug the original on a socket with light it doesn't come on until u turn it on with the remote or from the set buh the fake comes on once u plug it to light

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by Wismos86: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2017
So, where can one get an original lg home theatre?
Re: How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by Wismos86: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2017
Most of the lg home theatre my friends bought were ordered from an online store. They have all the features of the fake as stated.
Re: How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by gracein: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2017
modestofynest:
The original speakers wires are Ash and black colors y the fake is red and black, when u plug the original on a socket with light it doesn't come on until u turn it on with the remote or from the set buh the fake comes on once u plug it to light

thanks. twas helpful
Re: How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by gracein: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
orlaryhincah:
Make sure u test them. LG display color is blue like and fake ones are orange like colors.

Their remotes aren't good, its light in weight and not yoo dark in color.

thanks, twas helpful
Re: How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by unikazzy(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Wismos86:
So, where can one get an original lg home theatre?
use Google to find LG showroom closer to ur area
Re: How To Spot Fake LG Home Theatre by kolakolex: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
unikazzy:
use Google to find LG showroom closer to ur area

Nice on bro;u can always hold them accountable using this method.I always look out for reputable distributors before I get electronics.i also try to ensure I fill the warranty form just in case it gets spoilt within the warrantee period

(1) (Reply)

1996 - 2002 Model Mercedes Benz G Class Needed (g320 Preferred) / Quick Sale - Nissan Pathfinder 2001 - See photos / PRE ORDER End Of Discussion Continues 2007 Model From UK By Paul Autos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.