Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth (1084 Views)

The Problem With Using Your "Free Speech" / Gsd Cross With Nigeria Local Dog Puppies For Sale / What Could Be The Problem With The Rechargeable Fan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
My dear Mr President ,

If no one will say it, yes I will. The average Nigerian youth is very dulll and have the IQ level of a pregnant camel .

Of recent I have been viewing the posts on the internet and I am shocked at how low the mentality of the average Nigerian youth is.

I just saw a Facebook post on how a woman who claimed to be pregnant for 3 years gave birth and all the comments I saw where "praise Jesus, "Allahu arkar" 'God is great' etc
Not one noted how this claim by this woman is biologically impossible.

Sir I really feel for you as you are saddled with leading this band of mentally deficit cretins to create a new and progressive country?
Wow. This is a country where the youths think cats are witches, old men and women transform to owls ?

Wow! This is the same country where the youth stoned a little boy name hope and left him on the street to die of starvation till a Dutch woman saved him? These are the same youth who believe that a mobile phone e number can make them commit suicide ?

I wonder how you feel Everytime you see these things ?
It must be disheartening, as it only leaves one with such a bitter taste in the moutb.

I once spoke with a female customer care agent who works in Airtel, we got talking at some point she told me her younger sister is autistic and I felt for her till she opened her mouth and told me she believes it is spiritual, I tried unsuccessfully to explain to her that autism is a GEneric disorder but this graduate , smoking hot female who works in a big telecom company believes autism is a spiritual attack .

I weep for this country as everyday I wonder at the new levels the youth in this country can sink to mentally .

I have come to a conclusion that education must be made free up to university level and the internet must be subsidized and kids from grAde school should be exposed to the internet very early to help fight the mental retardation spread across the country.

The youth in this country are the problem , these are the same youth who are used by corrupt politicians to drive their agenda because they also know the average Nigerian youth is severely mentally retardedd
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
My dear Mr President ,

If no one will say it, yes I will. The average Nigerian youth is very dulll and have the IQ level of a pregnant camel .

Of recent I have been viewing the posts on the internet and I am shocked at how low the mentality of the average Nigerian youth is.

I just saw a Facebook post on how a woman who claimed to be pregnant for 3 years gave birth and all the comments I saw where "praise Jesus, "Allahu arkar" 'Gid is great' etc
Not one noted how this claim by this woman is biologically impossible.

Sir I really feel for you as you are saddled with leading this band of mentally deficit cretins to create a new and progressive country?
Wow. This is a country where the youths think cats are witches, old men and women transform to owls ?

Wow! This is the same country where the youth stones a little boy name hope and left him o. The street to die of starvationtill a Dutch woman saved him? These are the same youth who believe that a mobile phone e number can make them commit suicide ?

I wonder how you feel Everytime you see these things ?
It must be disheartening, as it only leaves on with such a bitter taste in the moutb.

I once spoke with a female customer care agent who works in Airtel, we got talking at some point t she told me her younger sister is autistic and I felt for her till she opened her mouth and told me she believes it is spiritual, I tried unsuccessfullyto explain to her that autism is a GE Eric disorder but this graduate , smoking hot female who works in a big telecom company believes autism is a spiritual attack .

I weep for this country as everyday I wonder at the new levels the youth in this country can sink to mentally .

I have come to a conclusion that education must be made free up to university level and internet must be subsidized and kids from grAde school should be exposed to the internet very early to help fight the mental retardation spread across the country.
The youth in this country are the problem , these are the same youth who are used by corrupt politicians to drive their agenda because they also know the average Nigerian youth is severely mentally retardedd
I PITY YOU. NA TODAY? A COUNTRY WHERE IT IS UNFASHIONABLE TO BE BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT.
MOST FAMILIES GRACEFULLY EMBRACE THEIR YAHOO YAHOO CHILDREN.
IS IT ONLY THAT. WHAT ABOUT MORALS?
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Dycaptain(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nonsense trend, jobless op angry
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

I PITY YOU. NA TODAY? A COUNTRY WHERE IT IS UNFASHIONABLE TO BE BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT.
MOST FAMILIES GRACEFULLY EMBRACE THEIR YAHOO YAHOO CHILDREN.
IS IT ONLY THAT. WHAT ABOUT MORALS?

My brother the thing itre me, if someone is too sup1d how will they know the difference between. Good and bad morals ?/ Habits ?
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dycaptain:
Nonsense trend, jobless op angry

An example
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

My brother the thing itre me, if someone is too sup1d how will they know the difference between. Good and bad morals ?/ Habits ?
COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT IN MY LINE OF BUSINESS I MEET THE YOUTHS EVERYDAY. THEY ARE SMART BUT NOT INTELLIGENT.
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by banjicom(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahahaha cheesy cheesy i don faint for laugh ooooooo

dis part gat me laughing like crazy cheesy
op you just made my day with above quote sentence cheesy
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT IN MY LINE OF BUSINESS I MEET THE YOUTHS EVERYDAY. THEY ARE SMART BUT NOT INTELLIGENT.

Hahahaha my brother , I think the problem is with exposure and the educational system
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Mowoe(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Its either witches and wizards have not dealt with you, or they've so dealt with you all you now know how to say is trash.
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mowoe:
Its either witches and wizards have not dealt with you, or they've so dealt with you all you now know how to say is trash.

My goodness, are you alive even ? So sad, that one day you will be a parent and also give birth to mentally deficit kids like yourself
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Mowoe(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

My goodness, are you alive even ? So sad, that one day you will be a parent and also give birth to mentally deficit kids like yourself

I'm more mentally sound than you can ever be....

The fact that you don't believe in super nature does not take away its potency.
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mowoe:

I'm more mentally sound than you can ever be....

The fact that you don't believe in super nature does not take away its potency.

Indeed. I rest my case.. get some help. I know more about the spiritual than you ever could . Get a proper education, aoeaaring retardedd doesn't make you more spiritual it only makes you stuo1d
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Hahahaha my brother , I think the problem is with exposure and the educational system
exposure to what?
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

exposure to what?
I wonder
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by Mowoe(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Indeed. I rest my case..

you should.
Re: The Problem With Nigeria Is The Youth by dataideas: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme / GLO Is Really Crazy!!! / See The Epic Twist Of This Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.