Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

#bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day (879 Views)

Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) / #bbnaija: Thintalltony Said He Will Make N25million In 3 Months / Video:bisola And Thintalltony In A Hot Romance As They Kiss And Smooch In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Big Brother Naija Ex-Housemate, ThinTallTony is celebrating his wife and mother today, being Mother’s Day. He shared a picture with the caption:

Ladies and gentlemen this is a special day and I celebrate because it’s #mothersday ….i have lost count on how the world works but seeing this I do rejoice and point out my caring mother and loving wife and to all the women around the world, I say “HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY” #thintalltony #whatscrackerlacking #changebeginswithme #earlypost #unstoppable #anothercalabarboy #calabarboy #differentstrokes #madlove

Re: #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day by Oblitz(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
after knackin bisola
Re: #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day by Kingsasian(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
The same woman you denied on tv abi? Anyway nice one there.
Re: #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day by Tonto007(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
i will manage space nos 2
Re: #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day by Angeleena(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
he might as well deny posting this..saying it was meant for his sister..
Re: #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day by Ashleydolls(f): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Would he have done the same if he was still in big brother's house?
Re: #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day by TheArticleNG(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Years Gone! Here Are 10 Things You Don’t Know About Dagrin / Davido Babymama Association And Sophia Momodu Fight On Instagram / See Where Ay's Wife's Issue With Freda Francis This Morning Began

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.