Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Not The Will Of God? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not The Will Of God? (547 Views)

Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! / Our Women Are Allowing These Men Of God To Use Them? / How To Identify Fake Man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not The Will Of God? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
A relationship of three years which was meant to be solemnised this year was called off because the guy said his pastor said it is not the will of God(no other reasons given). They didn't have any issues at all and were so happy together, had so many plans etc. the lady begged the guy,told him to pray himself and hear personally from God. but he kept saying 'let's just move on' after three years of commitment, patience,love and sacrifice. please nairalanders,what do you guys think about this?
Re: Not The Will Of God? by dingbang(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
White lie.. I told my babe dat when I wanted to get rid of her ..
Re: Not The Will Of God? by subtlemee(f): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
The whole show is over and ended and the guy is just looking for an excuse to zap,the lady should move on with with her life though it won't be easy at first

1 Like

Re: Not The Will Of God? by HARDDON: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wen he was constantly browsing for 3 years, did he involve God? Now itz time to comit, he ballin out wit such crazy fable!

However, as an eagle that has seen both sides of d divide,

There r so many tins that cud be responsible for this
1. He is fed up wit her , som oda gurl is on d block , n just wano roll out

2. She brings nothing to d table that can augment his pay n help lessen financial responsibilities.

3. If d pastor is a real moG, then, there r obviously things he saw that made him declare that. If not, well. The Spirit of God in us isnt for fun, talk to him

4. There r critical tins about her xta he has bn complaining bout but she isnt doing nothing bout em n just laughs em off flipantly.

5. He isnt emotionally ready.

Etc........

Buh hey lady, never beg to be married no mata hw much u hv inveSted in it emotionally, time , resource or otherwise!
Give him space. Let him clear his head, if he"s urs, he'd come crawling if not, gather your gardle about u n , however hurtful , move gallantly on!
Yes, itz okay to let them tears roll( no u aint crying for him) u r just having a detox: relive ur heart, wash ur eyes n mind n b4 u know it, a beta man knocks!

Be strong!
Re: Not The Will Of God? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:
Wen he was constantly browsing for 3 years, did he involve God? Now itz time to comit, he ballin out wit such crazy fable!

However, as an eagle that has seen both sides of d divide,

There r so many tins that cud be responsible for this
1. He is fed up wit her , som oda gurl is on d block , n just wano roll out

2. She brings nothing to d table that can augment his pay n help lessen financial responsibilities.

3. If d pastor is a real moG, then, there r obviously things he saw that made him declare that. If not, well. The Spirit of God in us isnt for fun, talk to him

4. There r critical tins about her xta he has bn complaining bout but she isnt doing nothing bout em n just laughs em off flipantly.

5. He isnt emotionally ready.

Etc........

Buh hey lady, never beg to be married no mata hw much u hv inveSted in it emotionally, time , resource or otherwise!
Give him space. Let him clear his head, if he"s urs, he'd come crawling if not, gather your gardle about u n , however hurtful , move gallantly on!
Yes, itz okay to let them tears roll( no u aint crying for him) u r just having a detox: relive ur heart, wash ur eyes n mind n b4 u know it, a beta man knocks!

Be strong!
the lady is working, though the income is not so great. infact it was a shock because they never had any issues at all(money, respect,trust or whatsoever). only normal relationship disagreements from time to time which they settle immediately.
Re: Not The Will Of God? by Acidosis(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just move on already.

Since you claimed you both had no issues, it simply means that the pastor truly spoke some words to him. There is so much that he heard from the pastor about you, but he won't disclose to you.

No real man of God will outrightly tell anyone to break a relationship with a lady without any reason! Whoever tells you that is FAKE. They will only tell you what might happen if you proceed.

I have also heard such from a pastor.. he only told me what might happen if I take the relationship further. At first, I didn't take it seriously but became observant.. It didn't take me 2 weeks before I realized the danger that lies ahead. Everything the pastor said is what I had always ignored.. I scanned through 2 to 3 persons in the family and discovered that those words apply to them all.

If you find it difficult to move on, go and consult your own seer or pastor as well.

A friend heard these words recently: "if you know you can live alone and cater for yourself before your 60th birthday, go ahead and marry her".

He didn't understand at first, however he realized after a brief thought process that the bride's family is like a museum for broken marriages.

Real pastors don't say more...they are not decision makers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not The Will Of God? by HARDDON: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
ijofy:

the lady is working, though the income is not so great. infact it was a shock because they never had any issues at all(money, respect,trust or whatsoever). only normal relationship disagreements from time to time which they settle immediately.

let her think deeply on those normal disagreements. The clue might be in there. especially the one that keeps popping up every time.
there are so many things ladies take lightly and laugh off but are very dear to us men.

while she is at it, let her tell God this; " Father, I know i cant see beyond my nose, let your will be done. " this is not a prayer, just a daughter talking to her dad.

Warm regards
Don
Re: Not The Will Of God? by Viking007(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:
The whole show is over and ended and the guy is just looking for an excuse to zap,the lady should move on with with her life though it won't be easy at first
This is just the truth. The guy is no more interested... The pastor story is just BS.
Re: Not The Will Of God? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is super story......

A life of strife and sorrows

... . .....

But seriously tho if na me be the girl, that Bros nor go see him dick again, he go wake up from morning dey find prick

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Knows How To Detect Pregnancy At Early Stage Most / Kill Stubborn Staph!! / Reasons Why Some Ladies Still Bear Their Father's Name Even After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.