Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Woman Dies During Journey From Libya To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Dies During Journey From Libya To Europe (594 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Libya To Deport Another 131 Nigerians / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies During Journey From Libya To Europe by hon3sty(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Two rescue ships picked up the migrants as they sought to make the perilous journey to Italy, three days after more than 250 Africans were feared drowned off Libya after a rescue boat found five corpses close to two sinking rubber dinghies...

Continue raeding http://www.topupinfo.com/2017/03/woman-dies-during-journey-from-libya-to.html
Re: Woman Dies During Journey From Libya To Europe by AskProf: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
hon3sty:
Two rescue ships picked up the migrants as they sought to make the perilous journey to Italy, three days after more than 250 Africans were feared drowned off Libya after a rescue boat found five corpses close to two sinking rubber dinghies...

Continue raeding http://www.topupinfo.com/2017/03/woman-dies-during-journey-from-libya-to.html

Junk blog.

(1) (Reply)

Any International Scholarship Schemes??? / Uber Introduces Car Seat Service For Children, Will Nigeria Follow Suit? / Can I Watch Epl Live Games On Economy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.