Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Suicidal Attack: Schizophrenia, Spiritual Or Physical? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicidal Attack: Schizophrenia, Spiritual Or Physical? (721 Views)

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Attack: Schizophrenia, Spiritual Or Physical? by Breakthrough309: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I'm here to share my true life story with you all.
I have an active account here tho, but decided to open a new one.
My name is L, I'm from a wonderful family...tho a Christian polygamous family, but everything was still great with us * My mum, Dad and siblings* until Sept 2009.

My mum happens to be the first and younger wife...N:B just 2 wives
My Dad of course cherished her so much, but she was mostimes full of pride and stubborn, I can't judge her....we all have our weaknesses, and my Dad didn't complain.
Back to 2009, my first year in school..I was having the best moments of my life, in fact before 2009...I have never experienced so much joy as I did in 2008 because my parents were happy together * they used to fight a lot* but through out that year, everything was perfect! My Dad would chase and tease my mum and my mum became a humble and sweet wife too.

When the problem began:
My mum happened to be best friend with Mrs X, a relative of ours from my Dad side. She lives in Europe, hardly trusts any one except my mum, loves her husband like crazy, extremely jealous, Christian and fetish by nature. I remember there was a time Mrs X had a dream, that a cousin of mine, has a friend sleeping with her hubby * Hubby is a known flirt* she called my cousin, threatened her life that if she ever finds out the dream is true, she will deal with her. This wasn't a small issue.
Mrs X loves my mum obviously, she trusts her a lot and makes it obvious among family members.

The betrayal....
My mum happened to be best friend with Mrs X husband too, so when he came visiting her at her office, he flirted with my mum's colleague who is also married and they started dating...all these happened before 2009.

Mrs X suspected her hubby to be in love with another lady, because the relationship went on for years, but she has no idea who the lady is or was.

The revelation...
Mrs X came to Nigeria for her daughter's wedding, foolishly....my mum and her colleague who was sleeping with Mrs X husband and also married, showed up in the same attire. Mrs X being a jealous woman, watched her hubby closely all through the party and saw that he was giving special attention to the woman on same attire with my mum.
Note: all the members of my family were completely aware of the illicit affair of Mrs X husband and accepted it. Note: never pray for a family, who can't tell you the truth.
Mrs X did her investigation, got her in- law drunk, who spilled it all!!!
He told her absolutely everything!!!

Mrs X felt like dying, ah....her only best friend which is my mum betrayed her!
Note: Mrs X is very very very fetish in nature, she visits herbalists all the time.
All these happened, Sept 2009.

The Revenge;
I got home Nov 2009, I saw my mum sitting on the ground...
"Mummy, why are you sitting on the floor"
She replied " The chairs and beds are possessed"
I didn't even take it serious, because after a while, she started sitting on the couch again.
One night, I over heard her telling my dad not to sleep with her, cause each time he tries to her body feels heavy and when he lives he body feels empty...
Hummmm....I still didn't bother
Few months later, she started seeing things like wall gecko poo on the wall, she would start screaming, saying they sent it to her. Whenever she sees crawling insects like roaches, she starts screaming, claiming it was sent to her.
My mum became hysteria, she accused me, my Dad and siblings of attacking her in the spiritual realm.

Then the next year, Jan 2010...Mrs X called, told her he she knows everything and cursed her for minutes.
Hot curses!!
My mum went to her, apologized, but she refused to forgive her.
My mum got worst, she claimed when ever she enters a bus, the passengers are all trying to attack her...that my Dad put an evil mark on her head.
Hummmmm....a lot happened, then she went to church.
She was there for months, tho along the line....in the same church, a member took her to an herbalist, to stop the threats in her life. *Big mistake* My mum is a strong believer of God, how she got decueved, still surprises me till date, tho she later repented and through all the herbs away*
She came back home, all normal. She lived happily for months.
Mrs X probably found out, called her that she is ready to forgive her, this was around July 2010. Foolishly, she went and the sickness came back....this time 10times more!!!
Tbc

Sorry for typo errors, no time to check
Re: Suicidal Attack: Schizophrenia, Spiritual Or Physical? by OfficialAwol(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nothing is spiritual
Re: Suicidal Attack: Schizophrenia, Spiritual Or Physical? by Breakthrough309: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017

So My mum came home, and the whole thing started again!
Hummmmm....what I went through, I'm sure you wouldn't even pray for such for your worst enemy.

My mum started accusing my Dad again, she refused sleeping in the same room with him...I can remember seeing how frustrated my Dad was and how he tried so much to please her.
Anyways, my mum eventually succeeded in chasing him out of our apartment, and yes I was happy he had to go, cause he is hypertensive and mum wasn't helping matters.
Few months later, my mum stopped taking her bath, she stopped going to work, she started looking tattered and this is a woman that slays alot...she is fashion freak and very beautiful. My mum would sit in her room alone, without having her bath, without eating, without doing anything...the odour or stench coming from her room was too much to bear. I and my Bro would beg her to eat, she would refuse...and she was loosing weight. Then one day, I asked her....I was in so much pain....mummy, you are not like this before...what happened? What changed? Mummy please stop this please, we are hurting everyday....my mum replied " It is not my fault, they won't let me eat or drink or bath, if I tried to do these things, they will accuse me and abuse me" I thought I was dreaming....ahhhh....my mum is now hearing voices! Ahhhhh.....this serious! Ahhhh....I cried! I begged her, we encouraged her, that no one will hurt her. She started taking her bath but not regularly. It got a point, if we go out, my mum would sneak and follow us....imagine, she wouldn't even wear slippers, she would be on tattered underwear and run after us on the road, she'd even take bike to follow us without having a dime to pay! Oh my goodness!!! I never thought we'd ever experience such in my life! I was like...."why me" the embarrassments were beyond us. We had to beg and beg her not to follow us anytime we are going out, in fact most times we had to lock her in.
I remember a day my bro went out, she cried and cried, she was putting her hands on her head saying " ahh they want to kill her son oooo....yeh ah...she was crying seriously and bitterly" kaiiii
Then one day, around October 2010, I slept next to her that morning....woke her up and she wouldn't wake up....you should see the shock on my face, I was about fainting when she opened her eyes and was like "please let me die oooo....let me die oooo....this suffering is too much oooo" I begged and cried, that she shouldn't leave us.
We left for work, I was doing my I.T, then she called me at work...she said is going, and we shouldn't look for her! Going to where? She said she us going to die..."
Oh Jesus!!! I suffered oooo! I left work immediately in tears, I was confused...where do I go to? My only hope was in God and I was praying all through! Who do I meet? Called my bro and he started searching for her too.
Ahhhjj....terrible day of my life, we looked for her everywhere till night...I had cried my eyes out, I cried ahhh.....I cried! Then my bro told me to stay indoor...around past 9pm, he came in with my mum!!!!
Wow! I ran and hugged her so tight in tears, i hugged her so tight and begged her not to leave us. She was filled with sand, asked her where she went to....she said she was at the beach, she planned to jump inside the water....then thoughts of us, wouldn't let her, she was there for hours....fighting the thoughts, till she decided not to.
The next day, we took her to her church and from there to Yaba psychiatric hospital.
She began taking drugs, the drugs had a serious side effect on her....it now made her very violent!!!!
Re: Suicidal Attack: Schizophrenia, Spiritual Or Physical? by Breakthrough309: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
From there, she fought everyone, including her children! She would say things like " Ehnnn....the neighbours are copying her dressing styles and color, ehn...they are all cultists, ehnnn....they are in 1/3 1/4 evil group, she started saying things with no meanings" she would come out on the street, displaying with sticks how she would fight like Jackie Chan if a particular neighbor attacks her...all these on tattered clothes! Kaaai....to walk on the street tire me oooo! When I went back to school, I was usually scared of picking calls....its always about people calling to tell me, my mum is displaying on the road again o! The land lady had to chase us out of the flat, before she agreed to leave the house nko? War!!!
We now moved to a one room apartment... Hummmm....I was hoping I could wake up from this dream! She started fighting them again, she fought everyone including me.
There was a time, I don't sleep deeply....she would come to me while sleeping, hit me with a big stick....claiming I'm doing something to her in the spiritual world. In fact it got to a point, I started hitting her back....we'd fight and fight over nothing I did. I'd feel guilty, apologize and same happened for few years before I told my self, I'd never hit her again no matter she does to me.
If she sees me talking to a friend on the street, she'd scream from the balcony "Leave my daughter alone oooo! Evil man, wicked woman, winch"
Saying I was embarrassed is actually an under statement.
I can't even type down half of the sufferness I passed through! Ah....is it pressing of phone? You can't press phone near her oooo....she even stopped using hers, saying it is evil!
Even at her work, a government work....local government... She'd cause drama and fight everyone. Her salary was blocked at a time, we had to suffer to get it unblocked! Ah....you don't wanna know the places and the things I have had to do #positivethings to help my mum....in fact right now, I was called that her name has been removed from the Salary payroll, because she wouldn't go for audit and she is always in the office, but refused to sign or do anything. she relies solely on the salary as she has no one except God to assist her...I'm not working yet, but I assist her in a very Lil way I can...anyways I'll go to her office to sort it out tomorrow with God's help!

To cut this long story short....my mum is still battling with that spirit, that keeps telling her to fight everyone, making her believe no one is on her side and they are out to get her and attack her.

I haven't seen the accusations, she hasn't accuse me of!

Now back to that lady that was sleeping with Mrs X husband! Hummmmm.....according to what I heard, she was thrown out by her hubby, things are working badly for her and she is going through the same fate.

Now, the only solution to my mum's problem is Deliverance!!!! Yes!!!

Now let me take you back to the years before all these happened.
I had a dream, I saw my mum in rags by the road side and I woke up. What did I do? Nothing!!!!! Greatest mistake!!!! Please friends, never take your dreams for granted oooih! Most problems had been revealed to people in the dream but they did nothing about it. I should have fasted and prayed!!!

Secondly, my mum's pastor, came to see her before the whole ish.....according to him he said, " Ma, there are enemies trying to make you run mad, but God said...you should go to 7 churches for thanksgiving for Him to fight your battle" I was there life and direct!!!! My mum ignored ooooh.....she said, don't mind him jawe!
Oh my goodness...why didn't I force her? Why? Why?
Never ignore a prophecy from a true man of God!!!!

I have met some pastors, and according to them...it is beyond them! My mum didn't offend man alone but also God! I was told there are 3 women on her case and the best thing is for her to pray that they forgive her or she goes for deliverance at MFM!

How do we take her for deliverance? That has been the difficult task! I know we are at the edge of the tunnel....I know she will get delivered very soon and the devil would be put to shame by His Grace.

Right now, she is still very violent and attacks everyone around her...in fact right now, she is cursing unknown people.

This is beyond physical problem and I'm certain there are demons, making her go through all these.

This hurts me so much everyday!!!

This should serve as a lesson to all! You don't know who you will offend that might find it hard forgiving you, be careful....be very careful!!!!
Re: Suicidal Attack: Schizophrenia, Spiritual Or Physical? by DonHummer(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
please whats the latest on your mum, my mum has been diagnosed of schizophrenia and she is displaying majority of this symptoms. its been crazy handling the whole situation
Re: Suicidal Attack: Schizophrenia, Spiritual Or Physical? by VanessaKokomama(f): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Breakthrough309:

Hello Nairalanders, I'm here to share my true life story with you all.
I have an active account here tho, but decided to open a new one.
My name is L, I'm from a wonderful family...tho a Christian polygamous family, but everything was still great with us * My mum, Dad and siblings* until Sept 2009.

My mum happens to be the first and younger wife...N:B just 2 wives
My Dad of course cherished her so much, but she was mostimes full of pride and stubborn, I can't judge her....we all have our weaknesses, and my Dad didn't complain.
Back to 2009, my first year in school..I was having the best moments of my life, in fact before 2009...I have never experienced so much joy as I did in 2008 because my parents were happy together * they used to fight a lot* but through out that year, everything was perfect! My Dad would chase and tease my mum and my mum became a humble and sweet wife too.

When the problem began:
My mum happened to be best friend with Mrs X, a relative of ours from my Dad side. She lives in Europe, hardly trusts any one except my mum, loves her husband like crazy, extremely jealous, Christian and fetish by nature. I remember there was a time Mrs X had a dream, that a cousin of mine, has a friend sleeping with her hubby * Hubby is a known flirt* she called my cousin, threatened her life that if she ever finds out the dream is true, she will deal with her. This wasn't a small issue.
Mrs X loves my mum obviously, she trusts her a lot and makes it obvious among family members.

The betrayal....
My mum happened to be best friend with Mrs X husband too, so when he came visiting her at her office, he flirted with my mum's colleague who is also married and they started dating...all these happened before 2009.

Mrs X suspected her hubby to be in love with another lady, because the relationship went on for years, but she has no idea who the lady is or was.

The revelation...
Mrs X came to Nigeria for her daughter's wedding, foolishly....my mum and her colleague who was sleeping with Mrs X husband and also married, showed up in the same attire. Mrs X being a jealous woman, watched her hubby closely all through the party and saw that he was giving special attention to the woman on same attire with my mum.
Note: all the members of my family were completely aware of the illicit affair of Mrs X husband and accepted it. Note: never pray for a family, who can't tell you the truth.
Mrs X did her investigation, got her in- law drunk, who spilled it all!!!
He told her absolutely everything!!!

Mrs X felt like dying, ah....her only best friend which is my mum betrayed her!
Note: Mrs X is very very very fetish in nature, she visits herbalists all the time.
All these happened, Sept 2009.

The Revenge;
I got home Nov 2009, I saw my mum sitting on the ground...
"Mummy, why are you sitting on the floor"
She replied " The chairs and beds are possessed"
I didn't even take it serious, because after a while, she started sitting on the couch again.
One night, I over heard her telling my dad not to sleep with her, cause each time he tries to her body feels heavy and when he lives he body feels empty...
Hummmm....I still didn't bother
Few months later, she started seeing things like wall gecko poo on the wall, she would start screaming, saying they sent it to her. Whenever she sees crawling insects like roaches, she starts screaming, claiming it was sent to her.
My mum became hysteria, she accused me, my Dad and siblings of attacking her in the spiritual realm.

Then the next year, Jan 2010...Mrs X called, told her he she knows everything and cursed her for minutes.
Hot curses!!
My mum went to her, apologized, but she refused to forgive her.
My mum got worst, she claimed when ever she enters a bus, the passengers are all trying to attack her...that my Dad put an evil mark on her head.
Hummmmm....a lot happened, then she went to church.
She was there for months, tho along the line....in the same church, a member took her to an herbalist, to stop the threats in her life. *Big mistake* My mum is a strong believer of God, how she got decueved, still surprises me till date, tho she later repented and through all the herbs away*
She came back home, all normal. She lived happily for months.
Mrs X probably found out, called her that she is ready to forgive her, this was around July 2010. Foolishly, she went and the sickness came back....this time 10times more!!!
Tbc

Sorry for typo errors, no time to check
What the update did she scale through ?

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Meningitis, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention / Please Help My Father / Don't Be Blocking Emergency Doors Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.