Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Laundry Service In Lagos That Washes 4 N200 & Gives Free Small Chops & Coke - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Laundry Service In Lagos That Washes 4 N200 & Gives Free Small Chops & Coke (821 Views)

Call Us For Your Laundry And Dry Cleaning Needs / Travellers Cheque For Sale In Abuja @N200 Per One / The Laundry Service In Lagos That Washes 4 N200 & Gives Free Small Chops & Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Laundry Service In Lagos That Washes 4 N200 & Gives Free Small Chops & Coke by olamijuwonlo: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
i recently went online looking for a laundry service that would service me well and at a cheap rate. i took to google and used the key word 'CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE LAUNDRY SERVICE IN LAGOS' a lot of results popped up and ofcourse the bigger ones came up first and i took my time till i found a service called OMOODO DRYCLEANERS.

Their service seemed extremely too affordable to be true so i opened it to read. the service read (wash with us at omoodo drycleaners for as low as N200 for over 90% of all your laundry). At this point i had said to myself, (9ja and their scam again. so i kept reading and it went on to say a few more things that captivated me and prompted me to call the number i saw. it said, after giving us all your laundry at N200 each, when you spend N3000 or above, on delivery of your laundry, we will bring a free pack of small chops and a drink.(i laughed and said baba ijebu) but that wasnt all, it went ahead to say, we offer free pickup and delivery anywhere in lagos. and at this stage, the Oshofree in me started to dial their number which i will type later. i made a call, i said i had 15 shirts to launder and i was told it will cost me N3000, i was amazed and asked the beautiful voice on the other side of the call if she was sure. she replied yes. i then told her i reside in yaba and asked their office location, she said ikoyi. she asked for my address and promised to send an agent within the hour.

10mins later, i remember my phone ringing and a male voice had politely stated that he was on his way to pick from me, i was very happy to have sorted out that issue of driving out to my drycleaner who usually charged 1300 and yet i dropped at their office. which meant i was saving a whooping N1100, petrol money and i was free from saturday driving after a long week working. when the agent arrived, he counted my fabrics and said 15. i said yes he brought out the ipad with him opened their website placed my order infront of me and asked for my email address and after i had given him, he inserted my number and gave me the pad to read their terms and condition. then he placed the order, my phone beeped and i got an instant receipt and he said have a nice day sir.

3days later same guy called me that my laundry was ready and i said i was at work in ikeja. he asked if i wanted it delivered at work or at home. i was amazed but as a nice guy, i didnt want to stress him so much so i told him at home by 8pm was fine. a few minutes after 8pm, he called and asked if i was available. i said yes and 10mins later he arrived with my laundry looking very clean and packaged in the most amazing of ways. anxiously waiting and thinking to myself that see scam oh, no small chops. he said excuse me for a moment sir and he went to his car and brought me a pack of small chops and drink. i almost fainted in amazement. i quickly visited their site and it was a beautiful well structured one and got myself acquainted and placed 3 different orders of N3000 each and placed pick up and delivery address at my work place in ikeja. Today everyone that does laundry in my office uses their service.

recently i got a message of discounts up to N5000 on bulk laundry which i dnt know alot about but you can visit their site or call if ever u are interested in their service
I just thought i should share this here for someone looking for a fabulous laundry service. their website is www.omoodo.com.ng
the sweet voiced customer service number is 09024668736

here is an image i saved from their website having a list of all their prices and all... thank me later

Re: The Laundry Service In Lagos That Washes 4 N200 & Gives Free Small Chops & Coke by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is awesome, nice biz concept.
Re: The Laundry Service In Lagos That Washes 4 N200 & Gives Free Small Chops & Coke by ikp120(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
This shiit is fvcking cool mehn. I wish this type dey Benin, they for hear word by now because they go dey wash my clothes every fvcking day. sad sad sad sad grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Interior And Exterior Expert / . / Register Your Company Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.