Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Php Framework Come In A Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Framework Come In A Help (916 Views)

Building A PHP Framework For RAD / 2 Symfony PHP Framework Developers Needed For Urgent Employment / Hello Guyz Which PHP FRAMEWORK Are You Currently Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Framework Come In A Help by silento(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
please I have this project I need to complete in less than 2months but the client insist that I develop every thing from scratch

I have found like two frameworks that can help get the website ready in two weeks or less

I have tried explaining things to him but he still insist

project type : forum website

please fellow devs

apart from fast delivery is there any other advantage I should convince him

he had a little knowledge in cpl
Re: Php Framework Come In A Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hehehehehe, I have a saying that nothing is impossible - so far as the client can pay for it.
Re: Php Framework Come In A Help by daftpikin: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just make sure you're billing him/her well
Re: Php Framework Come In A Help by muyexzy: 12:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Just write ur own framework already. Abi r u not a programmer?
Re: Php Framework Come In A Help by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2017
Exactly, and my own framework dey alpha stage, e no fit epp you. Better construct a small framework to use for the work.
Re: Php Framework Come In A Help by jidez007: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Develop everything from scratch?

Tell him the standard development process.
Someone will make the design first in photoshop, then write them in html and css, and finally do the integration.
The whole process are usually done by more than 1 person. If the client can afford all that, fine.

But if you talking about frameworks and not cms, I don't think a client should know up to that level. The only thing a client should be concerned about is the output / UI.
You should be able to use any development tool you feel like.
Re: Php Framework Come In A Help by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2017
This is what I am suspecting based on experience:
1. The client is a very experienced person and knows exactly what he wants.
2. The client has come across a real whiz like me and knows the PROS and CONS of everything
3. The client got in touch with our OP and gave him what the OP sees as a good offer (and OP jumps at it)
4. The client then decides to make OP do it the hard way

Note: all this is just an assumption mind you, but it does happen
Re: Php Framework Come In A Help by silento(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
dhtml18:
This is what I am suspecting based on experience:
1. The client is a very experienced person and knows exactly what he wants.
2. The client has come across a real whiz like me and knows the PROS and CONS of everything
3. The client got in touch with our OP and gave him what the OP sees as a good offer (and OP jumps at it)
4. The client then decides to make OP do it the hard way

Note: all this is just an assumption mind you, but it does happen

hahaha

1,2,3 are so fxxxing true but am so equal to the task anyway he agreed to extend the deadline
Re: Php Framework Come In A Help by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
I wish you the best, maybe you should use afrophp.com it is still very new, and has not even been officially launched, you can modify it to look like custom work - it is like codigniter (it has a CMS but that is on another link, still in alpha)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Technical Co-founder Knowledgeable In React Native (javascript). / First Micro-blogging Site In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why You Should Get A Mobile App For Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.