Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Write Music And I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Write Music And I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened (250 Views)

‘I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin’- Actress Lilian Afegbai / Awesome Boxed-head Boerboels For Sale Incredibly Cheap / Incredibly! $12m Bridge Collapses Two Weeks After Presidential Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Write Music And I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened by dylb: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hey Everyone, I’m a relatively young singer-songwriter who released his first ever studio recording not too long ago and I’d love to get some constructive feedback. If you have some references from a particular song in your feedback, I’d love to hear those as well.

Link to Music: https://soundcloud.com/dylanbriscall/dylan-briscall-walk-these-tracks

All the songs on Early Mornings, Late Nights, and Long Roads were written and composed by me and were produced by Joel Kazmi--who’s worked with artists like The Tea Party, Rush, N’sync, Sum 41, and Anne Murray.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen and I’d be happy any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Dylan
Re: I Write Music And I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened by SuperSuave(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Those artistes are from which country? Never heard if them. What genre of music do you do?

(1) (Reply)

Bustom Homes Dream Realist Game Show Season 1 / NLC Wants N25, 000 Minimum Pension / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.