Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money (541 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira / Get Percentage On Other People's Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money by slayminder(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
I need a site where I can invest in and get a daily return, Pls geniue site with 50k or less.
Re: Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money by Toluabigr8(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
youbethief.com 419inhighest.com hustle.com use_ursenses_.net tongue
Re: Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money by rightbiz2017: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
slayminder:
I need a site where I can invest in and get a daily return, Pls geniue site with 50k or less.
I can help you on that, send me email message to righbiz2017 @ yahoo.com
Note: Your money will be in your hand but I will show/guide you how/what to invest on & makes profit on daily basis.
THIS IS NOT SCAM!
THIS IS NOT PONZI SCHEME!
THIS IS NOT HYIP!
THIS IS NOT MLM!
You will not pay me a kobo before you get the secret but you will pay me 10% of your profit at the end of the month which means you are paying me from the profit that youve made.
You are guaranteed of turning your 50k to over 100k within a month. If I ask you to pay me any money before I show you the secret, please come back here to expose me. Thanks
Re: Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money by slayminder(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toluabigr8:

do u think u make sense now
Re: Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money by slayminder(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toluabigr8:

do u think u make sense now, grow up
Re: Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money by Toluabigr8(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
slayminder:

do u think u make sense now
dats a question dat requires no answer
Re: Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money by vivoge(f): 1:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Getting the right platform to invest can be very difficult with so many ponzi schemes on the internet. I have found two very reliable and efficient organization that provides quality service with high security. Visit http://profitableonlineinvest..com.ng/ for more information.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Mango Butter And Organic Beauty Products / Big Opportunity For Youths, Earn Above $4000 Monthly / Buy, Sell Or Rent Houses? This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.