Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Where Can I Get Buyer For This Type Of Nylon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Buyer For This Type Of Nylon? (714 Views)

Nylon Producers I Need This Type Of Nylon / Urgent Need Of Nylon Sachets For Soap And Detergent / 50 Ton Of Carton, 50 Ton Of Excercise Book And 50 Ton Of Nylon Needed Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Buyer For This Type Of Nylon? by Carmal90(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
pls your response is needed

Re: Where Can I Get Buyer For This Type Of Nylon? by DoyenExchange: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Where Can I Get Buyer For This Type Of Nylon? by Outlaw07(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2017
those bags are used in packing small quantity of items, eg plastic coke bottles,can-drinks and so on, but it is not sold in markets it is produce basically for those
tems I listed with.a machine
Re: Where Can I Get Buyer For This Type Of Nylon? by router123(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Outlaw07:
those bags are used in packing small quantity of items, eg plastic coke bottles,can-drinks and so on, but it is not sold in markets it is produce basically for those
tems I listed with.a machine

You are very right sir.
But it depends on what he wants to use it for. There is this tape like nylon in Ikeja used in packing computers. Maybe dat 2 can serve his purpose
Re: Where Can I Get Buyer For This Type Of Nylon? by Carmal90(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
I said I needed a recycling company that will buy it...pls try and understand
Re: Where Can I Get Buyer For This Type Of Nylon? by Graciascrux: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please do you still have those plastic bags
I want to buy

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Original Honey. / How Laptop Ban’ll Affect Nigerian Travellers / For Your Wallpaper, 3D Panel, Window Blind Wooden Floor Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.