Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Urgent Need Of A Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Need Of A Developer (864 Views)

Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer / Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! / 30 Things You Should Not Say To A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of A Developer by wealthsecrets: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hello House,
I need someone to programme an hardware device. Its more like a wrist band or wrist watch that will have some special features and also be able to work with a software system using the Rfid chip.
Please if u can or can recommend someone who resides in Lagos chat me up on
09093200039 or call me on 08166070590.
Its urgent and if successful is going to be on a very large scale production and a monopoly legal agreement will be signed to make sure you be the only producer of this for the firm as long as you are capable...
Am Mr Paul
Re: Urgent Need Of A Developer by Smart41(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
They are coming.... wait

(1) (Reply)

Batch Programming. :cmd: / Photos From The Canon 5d Mark 1v Launch In Lagos, Nigeria / Where Can I Get Shortcode Platform Trials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.