Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State (25630 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Masters With 2.5 Cgpa In Mathematics In Unilorin, Unilag, Ui, Lasu, Uniport, Unn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by Judolisco(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin I jst dey laff something wey Dem don dey do tey tey.. ..meanwhile Buhari where ur waec certificate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by Apina(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
So because Buhari doesn't have waec certificate, that's why mediocrity should become the order of the day. After assignments, tests, attendance and exam, a serious minded human being whose GP is less than 1.0 should still be harboured to continue doing what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by inventor432(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by mattyboy007(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
newyorks:
am watchn them in 3D.
u mind dem grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by kullozone(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
From someone that didn't even see the four walls of a university.

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by justjify(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Category1:
D
D for Daura
D for Dino
D for Dasuki
Uncle, Should I continue?
smiley

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
I came in just to ask of who taught baba the meaning of CGPA. But I have read from the post that he was represented

Meanwhile, why must one have 0.5 C GPA?

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
lizzypro:
Slay mamas in hot soup shocked

Lolzzz
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by DollarAngel(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Can't believing this is coming from him, Nigeria is a joke, Comedians everywhere

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Person wey no get WAEC certificate dey give this kain order. grin

I just the imagine how many carry over Buhari go get if he had attended a University. Infact na his type dey spend 15yrs

2 Likes

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by igwechi1977(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
#ur invited

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by malakus(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
ok
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by donbenz(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by rozayx5(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2017
the aso rock dollard did.not even get waec.

and he is talking university?

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by ayindejimmy(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
poshestmina:
This is clearly a case of chasing a rat while the house is on fire ...Nigerians are starving and he's busy chasing frivolities .shame!

Eni kan lo mo.

People that'll benefit from this know the importance

Hunger be your major problem, but there are other people that University admission is theirs.

And the president is for EVERYBODY and belongs to NOBODY
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by eunisam: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
this is rubbish. chase them to the high paying job like kidnapping, bokoharaming, arm robbery,? no problem sir, God will pick up your file again and this time he will not drop it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by smartty68(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
This sounds like a joke to me. So Buhari now knows the full meaning of CGPA?

Between, what have they done to improve the standard of education in Naija? Yet sending their kids overseas for quality education. Change begins with you LieBuhari. My keyboard the auto complete LieBuhari name. Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by nada4u0052(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
How can a man without waec certificate be advising vc to expell student. Certificateless nonsense

2 Likes

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by jakandeola(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
it show how wicket buhari is I regrert voting for u why did u said that. u dont knw tomoro dey might pick up yet u want to expel dem. yet is nepa bill u used to become president

2 Likes

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by endyddon: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Imagine who the order students, himself no even get common waec

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by akoko11: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
My school have been doing that, once ur cgpa is less than 1, u are out, even.0.99 at a dot
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by bettercreature(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Alert:
What prompted this.... Hope is not Dino's lipsrsealed
Probably Dino's situation,its the best way to avert another disaster in the future
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by jbhill(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
KIP KWAYET AND SHOW US UR WAYEK RESULT.

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by onyii255(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Coming from somebody whose Waec result is in doubt...

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2017
phetto:
Buhari can't say dis nah, person wey no get waec result.
BTW : Hw buhari take sabi d meaning of CGPA abeg?.
It doesn't matter baba cheesy

Him fit know am

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by anitapreeti(f): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin
Is it just me or this statement sounds 'mumuish'? angry how will a student have less than 1.0 CGPA and still be in a school not to mention 0.5? How the hell did such student gain admission in the first place sef angry

What is/was your CGPA undecided
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by ameezy(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2017
pat077:
Any student with such cgpa.......is that one a student.
grin grin
A slay student

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by holluphemydavid(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
ok,am watching
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by Yinkey6(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by igwechi1977(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
cool

Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2017
There's no biggie in this now... How do you explain that of my school that sends those below 2.0 packing out of 4.0 CGPA
Re: ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State by Ppresh2017(f): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2017
As a student, see my signature if you want to combat recession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun State Polytechnic Requires Key Holder For Students To Write Exams (Photo) / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor / Unilorin Admission 2011/12 For 2nd List Waiters.lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.