Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man (37687 Views)

Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) / OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by DollarAngel(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2017
BjDreamchaser:

The girl is better than the most intelligent person in your family. .

trust me. .

There is a mistake of identify here or generalizing, because you are a child of a PROSTITUTE and Drunkard doesn't mean everyone was born out of hustling with their body, I feel for you, but you can improve yourself I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Kassidy90(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2017
When a Slaying Babe is being Slayed.... undecided
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2017
CplusJason:
So you'll have to visit older men in the hotels at an ungodly hour to solve some financial challenge?

Oh good heavens!!!

I wasn't expecting that comment from you.

OK sir pray tell how can girls solve their financial challenges?

including taking care of younger sibling
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Mikylopez(f): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Ashleydolls:
RIP.
If you're opportune to come back to live, you won't go out with a man
she should go with a woman aye?
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by CplusJason: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Evaberry:

OK sir pray tell how can girls solve their financial challenges?

including taking care of younger sibling
Wait a minute, are you in anyway approving prostitution as a means of solving financial challenges?

1 Like

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2017
CplusJason:
Wait a minute, are you in anyway approving prostitution as a means of solving financial challenges?

Yes!!!

I will not judge girls who choose to sleep with men for money

I don't know what they are going through and what responsibilities they have

esp in a country like Nigeria where everything is hard
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by CplusJason: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Evaberry:

Yes!!!
Alright ma!

Merci Boku!!!

1 Like

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by jaymejate: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2017
CplusJason:
Don't know if i should waste this RIP.

Sit down and learn, they will refuse, instead they'll start hawking their pussies to lecturer's and sugar daddies for monetary and academic favours.

Keep it and give someone to use it for you.

Punch de there de tok nonsense and you too de believe am.
Na wa o

Na who e concern go sabi how painful it is
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by jaymejate: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2017
My last respect to you TOPE, a fervent and hard working leader. R. I. P
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by DollarAngel(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2017
BjDreamchaser:

maniacs everywhere.

It's not our fault that the whole world has forsaken you.

zinc deficient ineffectual buffoon. ..

may you die of shame!

Back to you and your family
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by poundsdemondela: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2017
She die in active service. Rip
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by MsJackson: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Nwodosis:
Ritualists have upgraded too since cutting of heads go with much risk! RIP.
chimelum ajanma
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by daskid130(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2017
olosho

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by mecussey(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
GogetterMD:
Goes out with man, slumps and dies! Whoosh? Voodoo must be involved!
Bloody Nigerians! angry

Not really, could be bleeding due to heavy strong and hardened jabulani.

1 Like

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by KlassikBlack(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:
You won't follow "Tunde" in Mareire out of even "Jude" in Jaja but u decided to follow "unknown" man out. Anyway Rest in Peace

What a pity.. I'm sure some serious minded guys with nothing bt their undying love would have approached her b4, bt her desire for a ready made rich man led her to this. RIP. Learn 4rm diz ladies, all dat glitters is not gold

1 Like

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Evaberry:

Yes!!!

I will not also judge the girls in school who sleep around with men for money.
Because we were in a society where some parents have failed their children and can't step up to their responsibility to provide financial aids for their children.
There is a rewire on my street. He's single handedly training his younger sister in the university. As soon as she is done. He wants her to learn fashion design, so she can have a skill until a good job comes up. He's already saving up for her fashion school fees and she is in her final year . Thats a car rewire boy of 26years old.

And secondly men, most men will not raise a finger to help anyone except sexxx is involved. Conscience of most people who have to assist is dead. At the end girls in school who cannot afford project fees or even feeding to stay alive, have to result to prostitution.. Guys in school are also servicing sugar mummies to make end meet. It's so pathetic.
And the best legacy parents or any individual can give another individual is education or skill..
Some Women are trying in their own little way in helping fellow girls.. We don't broadcast how many girls we've helped in our own little way.. And we don't demand for sexxx in return ..but at least some of us are still humane.

It's a pity university and college of technology girls are used for ritual purpose every year.. Year in year out.. All because of : I want to be educated and have a future.. It's a pity.
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
CplusJason:
Please accept my condolences if she's a close relative of yours.

It is well.
epic reply grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Kassidy90:
When a Slaying Babe is being Slayed.... undecided
hahahahahaha oboy you wicked o.
One of the slay queens dem has fallen grin
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Unclerukus: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2017
GogetterMD:
Goes out with man, slumps and dies! Whoosh? Voodoo must be involved!
Bloody Nigerians! angry
Your definitely not a Nigerian or even an African. Voodoo reigns supreme here. Young and old ritualists are growing in large numbers hiding behind the "Yahoo boy" term. They use voodoo on most of these girls as it eliminates any trace of murder or violation. This isn't a joke, I have seen it live and direct.
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by bitcoinvin(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2017
CplusJason:
Please accept my condolences if she's a close relative of yours.

It is well.

ashawo will always defend her fellow mate...99% of Ladies are Ashawo...To me Ladies are meant to be bleeped and never to be LOVED...no RIP for u.idiot....
Weldone the guy that used her for Ritual!!!!
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by bitcoinvin(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2017
kolado:
Why is it that some girls can't do without olosho work? Go to school, read your books, graduate with good grades and make a decent living thereafter. They will never learn!

lol....they will never learn..Just fcked them or use them for rituals

1 Like

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by bitcoinvin(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2017
kosisokosi48:
When are theses whores gonna learn ......
.... what shall it profit a slay queen to get all designers wear and bags even iphone 7 still looses her precious soul ...
Lets think twice
Money isn't everything

fucke them or use them do ritual,dats all

1 Like

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Mezenna: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Unclerukus:
Your definitely not a Nigerian or even an African. Voodoo reigns supreme here. Young and old ritualists are growing in large numbers hiding behind the "Yahoo boy" term. They use voodoo on most of these girls as it eliminates any trace of murder or violation. This isn't a joke, I have seen it live and direct.
you are very stupid. Idiot!.
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by bitcoinvin(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Caleycash:
stupid girls everywhere

fucke them or use them do ritual,dats all
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by truth19: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
m speechless.. buh pls stop de condemnation.. iz not her fault DAT she iz dead
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by BBBlaze: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
d perron on rop of me jst said wat i wanring to said...IN JENNIFERS WORDS
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Unclerukus: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mezenna:
you are very stupid. Idiot!.
You don't have to quote me back if you have nothing to say other than behaving like an uncouth animal. you lack manners.
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by nosa73(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
madone:
Rest in peace dearest .I hope u find peace in death.
RIP
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by nicolosam(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Ashleydolls post=54984392]RIP. If you're opportune to come back to live, you won't go out with a man[/quot

Gbam!!! but she will go out with a woman...

Oloshoism has taken over our citadels of learning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.