Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating (285 Views)

Ola-Gbadamosi Ridwan Oladotun, LASU Best Graduating Student Speaks / Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students / Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Few hours after graduating as Lagoss State University's best graduating student, at the university’s 21st convocation held on Wednesday, March 22, 29-year-old Mrs Elizabeth Orefuwa welcomed a baby girl with her husband.

The new mum who graduated with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.74, disclosed that she thought her baby might come before the convocation, and deny her the opportunity of
participating in it.

"I was having contraction and was scared that the baby might come before the convocation. I told God to take control because I wanted to experience the convocation and God took control until I got home.

It was when I got home that it started again and my husband took me to the hospital where I gave birth at about 1. 00 p.m. on Thursday."

Orefuwa, further said that her aim was to make a first classs, after writing the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 7 times ,before gaining admission into the university in 2012.

"My aim is to get my first degree certificate after several years of waiting and to satisfy my dad, who has been insisting on academic certificate before professional certificate.

He would always say to me then that I have put the cart before the horse. However, what kept me going was self-belief, focus and determination bearing in mind that I am not competing with others but with my own capabilities."

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/lasus-best-graduating-student-welcomes.html

olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez

Re: Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating by lawrenzi(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Everything na double double
Re: Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating by Aliyeous(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Double congrats
Re: Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2017
ABI
Re: Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating by chukwuibuipob: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2017
Another goal,score.May God keeP/watch over ur bountiful of joy

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Subject Combination / UNIJOS Registration Procedure For New Students 2016/17 / Materials For Chalk Production: Please I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.