Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO (1452 Views)

Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by FirstNg1: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Good morning dear Nairalanders,

Can anyone please recommend a good, efficient, professional and performing HMO (Health Management Organisation) in Nigeria?

Is your personal or official HMO performing?

Please share your personal experiences and give recommendations.
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by GogetterMD(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2017
My organisation uses Zenith and Axa Mansard.
Hygeia isn't bad also
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by FirstNg1: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by GogetterMD(m): 7:53am
Hygeia isn't bad also
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Dear GogetterMD

Thank you.

Are they efficient?
Which of the three - Zenith, Axa Mansard and Hygeia - is more efficient and responsive in your opinion?
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by FirstNg1: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2017
GogetterMD:
Hygeia isn't bad also

Dear GogetterMD

Thank you.

Are they efficient?
Which of the three - Zenith, Axa Mansard and Hygeia - is more efficient and responsive in your opinion?
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by sholatech(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Hygeia is quite responsive. And have large number of hospitals available to choose from.

AXA Mansard also offers reliable HMO services.

We use both
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by FirstNg1: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
sholatech:
Hygeia is quite responsive. And have large number of hospitals available to choose from.

AXA Mansard also offers reliable HMO services.

We use both

Thank you.

Which of the two do you prefer - if at all?
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by Beelad(f): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Are you still interested in finding an effective HMO?
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by partnerbiz4: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2018
Beelad:
Are you still interested in finding an effective HMO?

Whats your view pls?
Re: The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO by Beelad(f): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Whats your view pls?
I use LifeWORTH HMO and their services is excellent and reliable and affordable . You can PM me so i can Explain better to you

(1) (Reply)

Best Home Remedies To Relieve Menstrual Cramps Fast / How I Used My Lover's Sperm To Cures My Pimples - Woman / Online Doctor Consultation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.