Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

AN EDOLITE IN Need-to My Governor And Well Meaning Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AN EDOLITE IN Need-to My Governor And Well Meaning Nigerians (279 Views)

ADDY: This Word Has Been Trending online For Sometime Now, See The Meaning Here / Proudly An Edolite / An Edolite In Need-an Appeal To My Governor & Well Meaning Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AN EDOLITE IN Need-to My Governor And Well Meaning Nigerians by victorni9t: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Your Excellency Sir,

I want to first and foremost acknowledge your good work in Edo State for the past 100days in office.

Edo has indeed felt your impact since you came on board.

To be very brief Sir, am Victor Okosun by name. A 300L student in UNIBEN. Am an orphan with 4 siblings and 2 currently under my care and at the same time pursing their admissions in the same university.

Will be most grateful if you could use your good office sir to be of a help to us.

Also, want to use this medium to appeal to well meaning Nigerians for their support.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Tips And Updates / USA,GERMANY,UK, INDIA Degree At Your Door Step / North Lagging Behind In Education By 40 Years – Balarabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.