Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Seriously In Need Of A Bus Or Sienna For Hirepurchase Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Seriously In Need Of A Bus Or Sienna For Hirepurchase Business (579 Views)

Toyota Hiace Or Sienna Urgently Needed / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife Or Sienna? / Fuel Tank Spotted Inside A Bus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of A Bus Or Sienna For Hirepurchase Business by kenoduwamkpa(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Dear Readers,

My name is Ken. I am in need of a bus or a Toyota sienna that I can drive on hirepurchase and cover the price for the owner in no distant time, depending on our agreement.
I know that some good citizens of this country who are ready to render some help on this business, are afraid of losing their vehicles or even losing everything because of some bad experience from the past, thereby losing the appetite to help their fellow human being in this kind of business. This has equally affected the true, hardworking and genuine ones who are ready to give the vehicle owners their dream targets.
One thing am assuring my prospective helper in this business is that I am more than ready to meet up with our agreement, no default. There are still good people in this country that one can still trust when it comes to business. Yes the bad eggs are much but there still the good ones.
Please kindly help me if you can, you will never regret it. After everything, both parties will have cause to thank the Good Lord.
Please contact me on: 08061217978.
Thanks.
Re: Seriously In Need Of A Bus Or Sienna For Hirepurchase Business by xefah: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2017
kenoduwamkpa:
Dear Readers,

My name is Ken. I am in need of a bus or a Toyota sienna that I can drive on hirepurchase and cover the price for the owner in no distant time, depending on our agreement.
I know that some good citizens of this country who are ready to render some help on this business, are afraid of losing their vehicles or even losing everything because of some bad experience from the past, thereby losing the appetite to help their fellow human being in this kind of business. This has equally affected the true, hardworking and genuine ones who are ready to give the vehicle owners their dream targets.
One thing am assuring my prospective helper in this business is that I am more than ready to meet up with our agreement, no default. There are still good people in this country that one can still trust when it comes to business. Yes the bad eggs are much but there still the good ones.
Please kindly help me if you can, you will never regret it. After everything, both parties will have cause to thank the Good Lord.
Please contact me on: 08061217978.
Thanks.
Your Location?

(1) (Reply)

..... / Honda Mechanic Around Apapa / Here Are Best Hybrids Cars Of 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.