Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

- Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / (512 Views)

Learn How To Speak Hausa Language In Two Days (TUTORIALS) / Any Hausa Or Yoruba Man/ Who Can Speak Igbo Fluently? Come In / The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
His command of the language is impeccable but his accent lets him down.
Re: by YonkijiSappo: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Impressive.
Re: by ScarletOverkill(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ooooh, look!! A demigod! Condescending to speak the rusty dialect of his inferiors!! Yessss, lerrus jubilate and celebrate!!!

Let's faint with joy. undecided

Is Hausa not the second most spoken language in Africa or something like that?
What's special about this guy speaking a language spoken by millions of people?
Is it not sensible and normal that a person who has lived in northern Nigeria for a while would speak the lingua franca of northern Nigeria?

Do they grant interviews to Africans who speak Chinese? What's impressive about this?
Una never wan get sense.

And I'm yet to meet a Northerner from the core north who cannot speak Hausa, so na you sabi who the "most Northerners" for your post be.

(1) (Reply)

According to my elder sis 'I Had A Dream.. / Fierce Peoples And Legendary Creatures / Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.