Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" (30044 Views)

Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry / Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
bart10:

1994 Nations cup in Tunisia. It was the last group game against Egypt. The match ended goalless but not without that spectacle from Yekini. The Egyptian goalkeeper, Ahmed Shubair was dazed after the salvo hit the upright and he had to run for cover...i no fit laff again grin

Hahaha. I remember he fell on his behind. Till date, i still imagine the keeper was actually shouting "Allahu Akbar" in the aftermath grin

I still remember Yekini's first goal against Gabon in the first game. I was unlucky not to watch the classic semi-final vs Cote D'Ivoire..

NEPA messed up that day! angry
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by VictorEkwere: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
I can see the resemblance,U too much daughter of a field marshal
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by heftycul: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by sugarbeesmith(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Evaberry:
useless man and daughter
useless ke? why the hate..I don't see how useful your father as been to your family not to talk of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by heftycul: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Evaberry:
useless man and daughter

it is very obvious you are USELESS but do us favour
tell us who your father is

3 Likes

Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by sugarbeesmith(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Evaberry:
useless man and daughter
useless ke? why the hate..I don't see how useful your father as been to your family not to talk of Nigeria .idiat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by babyfaceafrica: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
afangsoup:

Goat. You don't know angry
mynd44
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by Caseless: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
mymadam:
smiley This young lady sounds intelligent to me. Nice one gurl!
her answers were rather apt.
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by pizzylee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
she z so smart. smart girls r just a delight to watch....if I was in eng dept I definitely wud want to know her...brain plus beauty
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by Cooleasy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Evaberry:
useless man and daughter
This will make you feel better.

Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by jnrbayano(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
mymadam:
smiley This young lady sounds intelligent to me. Nice one gurl!

Very very bro

...far from being like most of the girls littered on the romance section
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

I have actually read this kind of stories before. Many Arabs really liked him

May be partly because both his two names are of Arabic origin.

Rashid = The rightly guided one

Yekini = certainty , undisputed
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by Kingbuhari(m): 5:45am On Mar 28, 2017
USA and FIFA should have use that man for tearing the net with his teeth.... that goal against Bulgaria is hilarious
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by Kingbuhari(m): 5:47am On Mar 28, 2017
USA and FIFA disciplinary committee should have sue and ban that man from active footballing for tearing the net with his teeth.... that goal against Bulgaria is hilarious
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2017
AnanseK:

May be partly because both his two names are of Arabic origin.

Rashid = The rightly guided one

Yekini = certainty , undisputed

This is very impressive , Chief. Do you speak Arabic or it's from reading the Quran (Quranic studies)?

I love acquiring languages, I speak French. Trying to pick up Arabic and Spanish as well. Just sad that we really don't have good language facilities here.

1 Like

Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by AnanseK(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

This is very impressive , Chief. Do you speak Arabic or it's from reading the Quran (Quranic studies)?

I love acquiring languages, I speak French. Trying to pick up Arabic and Spanish as well. Just sad that we really don't have good language facilities here.

Tre's bien mais je ne parle pas arabe
Re: Omoyemi Yekini, Rashidi Yekini’s Daughter: "Dad Wasn’t Mentally Challenged" by am4truth(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Evaberry:
useless man and daughter

You called Yekini and her daughter useless.....It is obvious who lack home training.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba / 2022 World Cup: Babayaro Names Two People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure / This Is Cheating Mikel Slams Egypt For Not Playing Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.