Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Own Your Own Bakery By December--all Expenses On Me!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Own Your Own Bakery By December--all Expenses On Me!!! (1004 Views)

Used Bakery And Fastfood Equipment For Sale At Affordable Prices / How To Start A Low Cost Bread Making Bakery / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Own Bakery By December--all Expenses On Me!!! by 4tunebest(f): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2017
od Morning. This sounds quite impossible but it is our own way of giving back to the society that we have benefitted so much from.

The first quarter of the year is already gone. 2017 is steadily winding up. There's an opportunity for
those who wouldn't want to end the year without achieving something meaningfull.

If you wish to to own your own bakery by the end of the year free of charge, there's an opportunity for you. However, you would have to provide the space, ours is to provide the equipments, raw materials and professional expertise. This can only be accessed by residents of South Western states.

Our Bakery is launching its own Family loaf and by buying minimum of five thousand naira worth of products per day, you have access to the aforementioned opportunity. This translates to 10 pieces only of the 500 Naira loaf or 25 pieces of the 200 naira loaf. We make the delivery depending on your location.

Our loaf is extremely soft, chewy and uniquely packaged. Variants include:

Coconut Bread
Chocolate Bread
Cake Bread
Soft Milk Bread
Fruit Bread, etc.

For more enquiries, please call Nutrient Rich Foods and Beverages on 07062160601, or send mail to nutrientrichfoodsng @gmail.com.

Don't let this year pass you by. DO SOMETHING!

2 Likes

Re: Own Your Own Bakery By December--all Expenses On Me!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm interested.
Re: Own Your Own Bakery By December--all Expenses On Me!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On May 16, 2017
Nice offer.. Location please

(1) (Reply)

Polynek Students Prepare Hot Pepper Soup With Snake Meat(photos) / Do You Sell Pure (undiluted) Honey? / Who Knows The Name Of This Fruit? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.