Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nairalanders Please Help A Fellow. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalanders Please Help A Fellow. (319 Views)

How Can I Become A Fellow -APICS CPIM / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander To Choose Wisely / Ways To Be A Happy Fellow At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help A Fellow. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2017
Closed
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Fellow. by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2017
you will be fvking helped bruh.
I was advising someone the other day not to fvking beg for funds for a fvking jamb.
and omenkalives thought I was the beger.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Fellow. by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2017
flames99:
Good day nairalanders....

I had to create an account because i have a pressing need that needed to be sorted out.

I'm currently an SSCE holder but will be writing the forth-coming jamb later this year.

But as at the time of typing this, I do not know where the money for my schooling will come from but I believe i will go to school.

I am not typing this because I want pity from anyone but because I want a job badly. Any Job at all.
Like i said earlier, i'm am just an SSCE holder and I need a job to cater for my schooling.
I reside in Lagos and iloaded33@yahoo.com is my email address.
Thanks....

What kind of job can you do? People are earning cool cash online through freelancing. Go to any section in NL, advertise what you can do and believe me, someone will show interest.

If you want to beg, then beg fully and stop asking for a job all in the pretence of making yourself look ambitious.

If you're trying to get a job like this, none will take you serious. You need to be professional. Even if you get any, they will feel like they are doing you a favour. If you're good in writing articles, i might have a job for you.

Be a man!

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Website Into A Thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website / #bbnaija: Bauchi Gov, Abubakar, Invites Efe To Yankari Resort / Measure The Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.