Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How can we help our Educational sector - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How can we help our Educational sector (536 Views)

ITU, WHO Join Forces To Advance Africa’s Public Health Sector With Digital Techn / EXECUTIVE NOTES – An Auspicious Time To Invest In Nigeria’s Thriving ICT Sector / We Help Provide Network And Server Administration Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can we help our Educational sector by Mrjackson20: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Generally pc with little ram is much likely to have alot of lagging and freezing while playing high graphics games, Back in those days, we buy a new ram stick to improve our pc performance, but now you can increase your pc ram at no cost.
The very way to improve pc performance with no cost is with use of a virtual ram,
What virtual ram does is to create a space from the hard disk so the system can utilise the created space as ram, giving you the ability to run as much program as you want.
The link to download the virtual ram
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/c7d70923

How to Configure the virtual ram
After installing the software
Goto setting, click enable virtual
Then create the size of ram of want, maximum is 4gb
After creating, click resize hard disk
Wait for the process to be completed
Then reboot your pc
Now you have extended your pc ram by the amount of size you created
Re: How can we help our Educational sector by morningsta(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2017
is this for real? this should be on the front page if it really works. Countless number of people would be happy to learn this if it works.

@Lalasticlala, I know it ios not snake o, but please do the needful. wink
Re: How can we help our Educational sector by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wow, this is unbelievable
Re: How can we help our Educational sector by Efewestern: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
your pc will still be slow, because Hard disk is slow for processing, the best thing is to buy ram, it's 2k o so

I gave someone money to repair mine, the guy reduced my ram from 2gig to 1gig.. upgrade it again.

(1) (Reply)

Very Unusual Faceless Fish Re-discovered After Being Missing Since 1873 / Multi-billionaire Bill Gates To Invest $80 Million To Build A Smart City In Ariz / DI-SEP® Water Softener Machine For Hard Water - FGL Machines Tel: 08143352493

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.