Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Which Of The Telecoms Coys Post Paid/contract Package Is The Best Pls? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Of The Telecoms Coys Post Paid/contract Package Is The Best Pls? (1100 Views)

US Telecom Coys Plan Assemblyplant In Nigeria / I Want To Revert From Mtn Post Paid To Prepaid / 3 Days Free Telecoms Seminar In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Telecoms Coys Post Paid/contract Package Is The Best Pls? by Kx: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2009
Hello people,if this info I seek is contained in some thread somewhere,kindly
direct me there and lock this thread.
But if it has not been considered in the past,please do kindly provide the
necessary info.

Lately I ve just discovered that one could save more on telephone expenses
by going post paid than by unplanned and spontaneous purchase of recharge
cards on daily,weekly and monthly basis.

Between MTN,ZAIN,GLO and Etisalat post paid,which would you recommend please?
In otherwords,from experience,which of the telecoms coys post paid/contract offer is
the best judging by customer satisfaction and tarrif /billing regimes?
Re: Which Of The Telecoms Coys Post Paid/contract Package Is The Best Pls? by mjay(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
ETISALAT. equal treatment of all networks.

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Free Domain And Hosting / Humans Will Evolve Into 'different' Species By 2050 / Plastic Roads May Put Asphalt To Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.