Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above (2952 Views)

Temporary Project Manager Urgently Needed In Ibadan Salary #20,000 / 5 Latest Internship Programmes For Graduates And Undergraduates / MTN Nigeria Latest Internship And Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Bighaywhy: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
The Role :

* The post holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and student recruitment strategy. You will provide advice, guidance and requirements on undergraduate and postgraduate recruitment and admissions to clients.

* You will manage the gathering and use of data to inform strategy and contribute to decision-making concerning the company’s recruitment plan and reputation.

* You will assist with social media updates and report writing.

If this is you, click here to apply : https://placements.com.ng/jobs/student-recruitment-marketing-officer/

Or send an email to openings@placements.com.ng
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by ayommy12: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am interested and have sent a mail. Thank you
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Busbar(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
ayommy12:
I am interested and have sent a mail. Thank you
did you receieved interview invitation?
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by marvin009: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Helo yes I recieve an interview invitation
And u did u recieve any interview invitation?
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Busbar(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bighaywhy:
The Role :

* The post holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and student recruitment strategy. You will provide advice, guidance and requirements on undergraduate and postgraduate recruitment and admissions to clients.

* You will manage the gathering and use of data to inform strategy and contribute to decision-making concerning the company’s recruitment plan and reputation.

* You will assist with social media updates and report writing.

If this is you, click here to apply : https://placements.com.ng/jobs/student-recruitment-marketing-officer/

Or send an email to openings@placements.com.ng
How much will you pay HND?
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Busbar(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
marvin009:
Helo yes I recieve an interview invitation

And u did u recieve any interview invitation?
yes I receieved. wat is your qualification? I have HND
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Bighaywhy: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
If you have been shortlisted, you are advised to book a time as instructed immediately.

All the best dear friends.

Note : Regardless of your qualification, please do apply if you meet those criteria.
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Busbar(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bighaywhy:
If you have been shortlisted, you are advised to book a time as instructed immediately.

All the best dear friends.

Note : Regardless of your qualification, please do apply if you meet those criteria.
done. but u mean 30k will be paid to graduate?
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Bighaywhy: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Busbar:

done. but u mean 30k will be paid to graduate?

It is an internship offer, whether a graduate or an undergraduate.
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
I didn't receive an invite,and I choose 5pm for the interview coz I didn't see any time lesser to that.

1 Like

Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by fruitfulvine360(f): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Goodday sir, pls is this position still available, just seeing this nd i'm interested, sent a mail though
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Bighaywhy: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
I learnt its closing today 29th March, 2017
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Busbar(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
anybody did interview today?
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is not fair, when you guys knew you won't employ me you shouldn't have invited me thrice to mokola. Na wa person eyes don see shege...........
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by leyemok(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
ifeoluwaelle:
This is not fair, when you guys knew you won't employ me you shouldn't have invited me thrice to mokola. Na wa person eyes don see shege...........
Did u do the interview three times?
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
leyemok:
Did u do the interview three times?
I did interview the first time, the second one was a computer test and they invited me the 3rd time. This is not fair, wasting tfare to mokola with nothing to show for it.
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by leyemok(m): 5:48am On Apr 14, 2017
ifeoluwaelle:
I did interview the first time, the second one was a computer test and they invited me the 3rd time. This is not fair, wasting tfare to mokola with nothing to show for it.
I'm sorry to hear bout that. So what exactly were u asked to do the third time and did u get a reject mail after?
Re: Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above by Bighaywhy: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
We are sorry about your experience, but at the same time, you need to understand that the employer reserves the right to employ whomever he/she feels more competent. We can't influence that for you. We are just a platform to get you latest info about new job openings.

Ones again, we are sorry about your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For West African Gas Pipeline Company Limited Recruitment 2018 / Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (43 Positions) / I Failed The Interview, But Still Got The Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.