Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (87495 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Earlier today we broke a tragic story about a UNILAG
student from the department of Chemistry education that died minutes after returning from an outing with an
unidentified man. ( https://www.nairaland.com/3706122/female-
unilag-student-slumps-dies )

Was scrolling on IG when I came across Temitope Omolara profile on IG, I came across her pictures and tears nearly fell down from my eyes, her IG username is @ Topsy_babe

Tho' I don't really know her, buh she seems very healthy and strong

MAY GOD REVEAL WHOSOEVER BEHIND HER DEATH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
So sad, RIP

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ise82(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by decatalyst(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided

Warn them from today till tomorrow, the ones that wouldn't listen will not. They want money without sweating undecided

As we dey talk, another babe is ridding nozzle grin

420 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
undecided

Warn them from today till tomorrow, the ones that wouldn't listen will not. They want money without sweating undecided

As we dey talk, another babe is ridding nozzle grin
badt Guy

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
It is well with her soul wherever she is

I fear unilag students sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Perfecttouch(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
I talk am say na slay mama,
Slay bae
Slay torpeh
Advantages of posting slay pictures
1) u get so many likes
2) you get so many toasters
U can't say no to them all
3) u get many offers from guys
4) u get to ball and travel with yahoo Boiz
5) guys spends for you

Disadvantages
1) so much body counts
2) prone to diseases
3) candidate of death
4) you go change slaying style for devil tire for hell

Wetin concern me self,
This beer no dey finish?

325 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Guru9ja(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Perfecttouch:
I talk am say na slay mama,
Slay bae
Slay torpeh
Advantages of posting slay pictures
1) u get so many likes
2) you get so many toasters
U can't say no to them all
3) u get many offers from guys
4) u get to ball and travel with yahoo Boiz
5) guys spends for you

Disadvantages
1) so much body counts
2) prone to diseases
3) candidate of death
4) you go change slaying style for devil tire for hell

Wetin concern me self,
This beer no dey finish?
You are very correct my brother. I hope so many females out there will learn from this. Such a sad ending.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
A Slay queen has been Slained.
As we read this another 100 level slay queen is with
one alhaji reading this too. But will tell herself
this girl is a fool and didn't play her game well ....
This is the sorry life of slay queens.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by DIKEnaWAR: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
She a runs girl, ain't she?

All runs girls attack me

9 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by cybriz82(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
this is y i cnt fight any guy i see with my babe..evn if d guy dey ontop her..i go just greet them waka go jeje..girls of nowadays dem no want carry last..dem want flirt..club..ride in big cars..lodge in d biggest hotel..well me no kukuma get money to spend for any woman..so they are free to date sugar daddy..milk daddy..honey daddy..bitterkola daddy..bt when kasala burst na only u go park am ooo.

291 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
I really can't care anymore. Next!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
cybriz82:
this is y i cnt fight any guy i see with my babe..evn if d guy dey ontop her..i go just greet them waka go jeje..girls of nowadays dem no want carry last..dem want flirt..club..ride in big cars..lodge in d biggest hotel..well me no kukuma get money to spend for any woman..so they are free to date sugar daddy..milk daddy..honey daddy..bitterkola daddy..bt when kasala burst na only u go park am ooo.

You nailed it

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by triplewisdom: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
If only other girls will learn.

4 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
I blame
1: You and I - We are too busy and too detached from our humanity to care
2: Parents - We are too busy with the problems of the day to instill discipline into our children
3: Religious Leaders - We are too busy preaching the word in lavish decadence we put the work on God to train our children as we go after blessings upon blessings
4: The Government of the day - We are too busy executing irrelevant strategies over the last 50 years to see that without the fundamentals, nothing you do will work the way it is supposed to

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
EYAAAH. RIP

1 Like

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by heryurh(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
HOT CAKE

7 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
She a runs girl, ain't she?

All runs girls attack me
PLS WAIT WHILE YOUR TRANSACTION IS PROCESSING

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by MrTypist: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
These slay queens just dey make sacrifice dey easy for G boys.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by hillsway(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:
These slay queens just dey make sacrifice dey easy for G boys.
Nigerians!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by EmmySparky(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
cybriz82:
3 bottles of bear for u my brother..RIP to the dead sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by SeekinAttention(f): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Take ur positive thinking to the pit of hell! You slut!

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Jodha(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oh.. If only she knew.. It means her death is for the best undecided

Rip sha.. In yhur next life.. Stay one place..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by catavocat: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
i don frget waten i wan comment....any r.i.p...lesson to other slay queens

2 Likes

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
What happened to her
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by OlofofoNG: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

Earlier today we broke a tragic story about a UNILAG
student from the department of Chemistry education that
died minutes after returning from an outing with an
unidentified man. ( https://www.nairaland.com/3706122/female-
unilag-student-slumps-dies )

READ HOW IT ALL HAPPENED HERE: http://olofofong.com/female-unilag-student-slumps-dies-night-man/

Was scrolling on IG when I came across Temitope Omolara profile on IG, I came across her pictures and tears nearly fell down from my eyes, her IG username is @ Topsy_babe

Tho' I don't really know her, buh she seems very healthy and strong

MAY GOD REVEAL WHOSOEVER BEHIND HER DEATH
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Talk2Bella(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
RIP

she sounds like an intelligent young lady

I hope her family requests for an autopsy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
UNILAG is synonymous with runz. Only few ladies there are serious-minded. Yet they can pretend while @ home

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Houseofglam7(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wahala dey
RIP
Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Slaying Gone Bad sad

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / 2012/2013 Uniport Post-utme Updates / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.