Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (85308 Views)

Brand New Oukitel U16MAX [SOLD] / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Doogee Y6 Max : A Great Phablet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by OVA200(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hayormeah:

Thanks.... No problem, will let you know.
Please can you put me through how you ordered your phone?
Very simple just follow this steps:
1. Get an AliExpress application from play store
2. Register with either your Facebook profile or your Gmail account
3. After registration log in to the application and search for the phone you have in mind in the search bar
4. After seeing the phone it will bring out a lot of stores that have the phone to be on a safer side choose the brand store of the phone you want to order I.e if you want to order oukitel u20 plus choose Oukitel store for it.
5. After that you can decide to read feedbacks on the store or might continue.
6. After all consideration select BUY NOW and it will proceed to a page to will be asked to choose the color you want and how many quantity you want to buy.
7. After that it click on PLACE ORDER It will take you to a page to choose your payment method choose Debit card.
8. After that it will show a page to enter your address and postal code and ask you to enter your ATM numbers and the name and a three digit number behind the ATM.
9. After processing It may ask you to enter OTP ( The will send an OTP number to your account phone number) but if you are lucky it may no ask you.
10. After payment successful it will take 23 hours to verify your payment and after verification it will show seller processing your order. so you have to wait for the seller to ship your order (AliExpress will give the seller 10 days to ship your order).
11. After the seller have shipped your order AliExpress will give him 60 days to deliver your order.
12. After delivery AliExpress will ask you for confirmation of order before they will release your money to the seller and if the phone is not in a good working condition when delivered you will just OPEN DISPUTE and the will refund your money.
13. Hope this is clear.
Best of luck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by OVA200(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
oskaroni:
. Alright boss, Thanks
You are welcome baba
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by Hayormeah(f): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
OVA200:
3. After registration log in to the application and search for the phone you have in mind in the search bar
4. After seeing the phone it will bring out a lot of stores that have the phone to be on a safer side choose the brand store of the phone you want to order I.e if you want to order oukitel u20 plus choose Oukitel store for it.
6. After all consideration select BUY NOW and it will proceed to a page to will be asked to choose the color you want and how many quantity you want to buy.
7. After that it click on PLACE ORDER It will take you to a page to choose your payment method choose Debit card.
8. After that it will show a page to enter your address and postal code and ask you to enter your ATM numbers and the name and a three digit number behind the ATM.
9. After processing It may ask you to enter OTP ( The will send an OTP number to your account phone number) but if you are lucky it may no ask you.
10. After payment successful it will take 23 hours to verify your payment and after verification it will show seller processing your order. so you have to wait for the seller to ship your order (AliExpress will give the seller 10 days to ship your order).
11. After the seller have shipped your order AliExpress will give him 60 days to deliver your order.
12. After delivery AliExpress will ask you for confirmation of order before they will release your money to the seller and if the phone is not in a good working condition when delivered you will just OPEN DISPUTE and the will refund your money.
13. Hope this is clear.
Best of luck

Thanks so much. Please what if the order more than $100?
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by Hayormeah(f): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
OVA200:
13. Hope this is clear.
Best of luck

Thanks so much...please what if the order is more than $100?
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by OVA200(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hayormeah:

Thanks so much. Please what if the order more than $100?
You will need to buy Alipocket
Let say the phone is 140 dollars you will need two ATM card you will use one to buy Alipocket of maybe $50 and when you want to order AliExpress will deduct the Alipocket from that $140 and it will be $90 you will just use your second ATM card to complete the transaction.
Hope it's clear
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by Hayormeah(f): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
OVA200:
You will need to buy Alipocket
Let say the phone is 140 dollars you will need two ATM card you will use one to buy Alipocket of maybe $50 and when you want to order AliExpress will deduct the Alipocket from that $140 and it will be $90 you will just use your second ATM card to complete the transaction.
Hope it's clear

Thanks once again.
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by OVA200(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hayormeah:

Thanks once again.
You are welcome dear
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by frankmoney(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Guys I want to get leagoo m8 pro , I need a good store that will ship out immediately , who knows any ?
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by opeyemix: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
aliexpress has the highest number of Nigerian buyers. so chances are they will ship faster to naija than other online stores. according to most reviews on aliexpress site and from ova200..... they usually ship the item here within 12-16days
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by frankmoney(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Well I can't wait that long , is there a way to get it faster ? Even if its a logistics company
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by opeyemix: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
sure.....u can choose other shipping methods with extra bucks dou
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by Youngpo413: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
bobo65:

Then 300 to settle post office ppl cos d phone heavy

Lets say 25k
which phone is that?
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by Youngpo413: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
olahero:
Doogee is the best among, I love their products. Doogee Shoot 1 is a double cam, the phone is baddest.
shoot 2 makes sense in terms of design and dirt cheap too.
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by frankmoney(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Aliexpress sellers hardly reply messages and its quite annoying
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by opeyemix: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankmoney:

which device do u want to buy gangan?
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by prettytasha(f): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Is it advisable to buy an iPhone from Ae ? I saw some iPhone at a good price , bit I think they are refurbished , dunno how good they will be
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by humblesteve(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
bobo65 come on in sir!
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by bobo65(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Youngpo413:
which phone is that?

M8
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by bobo65(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
humblesteve:
bobo65 come on in sir!

Come where?
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by bobo65(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankmoney:

Maybe u dey msg them at wrong time
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by bobo65(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
prettytasha:
Is it advisable to buy an iPhone from Ae ? I saw some iPhone at a good price , bit I think they are refurbished , dunno how good they will be

Read reviews of ppl dat bought

U can also ask d buyers questions

Just mention the country u r

I. E

Buyers in Nigeria, is this phone 100% original?

Tho bear in mind u will be receiving normal accessories not follow come
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by bobo65(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankmoney:
Guys I want to get leagoo m8 pro , I need a good store that will ship out immediately , who knows any ?

Buy from leagoo stores directly

I got my m8 in about 13 days
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by prettytasha(f): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
bobo65:

Read reviews of ppl dat bought

U can also ask d buyers questions

Just mention the country u r

I. E

Buyers in Nigeria, is this phone 100% original?

Tho bear in mind u will be receiving normal accessories not follow come
sellers on Ae hardly respond to messages .
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by frankmoney(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
opeyemix:

which device do u want to buy gangan?
leagoo m8 pro
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by frankmoney(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
prettytasha:
experiencing same issue
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by frankmoney(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
bobo65:

Buy from leagoo stores directly

I got my m8 in about 13 days
pls help me with a link to leagoo stores
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by humblesteve(m): 2:47am On Apr 10, 2017
bobo65:

Come where?
Here o. Boss which of those phones person fit buy for 25k that has a strong battery ? Help
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by Treyknowles(m): 3:23am On Apr 10, 2017
humblesteve:

Here o. Boss which of those phones person fit buy for 25k that has a strong battery ? Help
Check Out Ulefone Tiger.
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by bobo65(m): 3:41am On Apr 10, 2017
humblesteve:

Leagoo m8
Currently using it
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by bobo65(m): 3:45am On Apr 10, 2017
prettytasha:

U r not asking d seller any questions

U r asking those that bought the device

Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by bobo65(m): 3:49am On Apr 10, 2017
frankmoney:
pls help me with a link to leagoo stores

http://s.aliexpress.com/vuIB3MNf

The phone don add money tho

Hurry up and buy cos a phone of this quality will still add money

It's $99 while the normal m8 is $81
Shipping fee included
Re: Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) by Oyindebrah(f): 3:55am On Apr 10, 2017
Oukitels cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.