Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Reveals His Marriage Plans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Reveals His Marriage Plans (556 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Reveals Why Most Marriages In Nollywood Crash / "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Reveals His Marriage Plans by Oculease: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu wishes Banky W a Happy birthday and also uses the medium to announce to the public that he'd get married soon , that he has proposed o the girl he intends to get married to but he hasn't show any proof though .

Read how he wrote it below ;

Happy birthday bro... Thanks for all your brotherly advice.. Honestly, I really appreciate. You are a legend, and a great inspiration to millions! May the Lord bless you sir. To all my fans, So i finally gave my wife to be an engagement ring.... She is wearing it now...Its not a mystery anymore, me and my woman are finally getting married! I know some haters are saying she is older than me....but age is just but numbers oh... I love her like that.
source:http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/03/self-proclaimed-nollywood-actor-uche.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSJSLqglzEU/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu

Re: Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Reveals His Marriage Plans by Ashleydolls(f): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
This attention seeker again
Re: Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Reveals His Marriage Plans by Xzbit91: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na who dey fan am? grin grin

Which movie e don act?
Re: Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Reveals His Marriage Plans by mamatayour(f): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Madugwu is here again angry undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Reveals His Marriage Plans by 2SWT(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Waiting for daddy freeze grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rayce Babymama, Ewa / Tiwa Savage Beautiful In New Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Talks About Coming From A Poor Family And Her Superstar Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.