Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

One Major Thing That Can Stop Gods Blessings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Major Thing That Can Stop Gods Blessings (6837 Views)

One Major Reason Christains Serve God / Your SURNAME Can stop You from Going To HEAVEN / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Major Thing That Can Stop Gods Blessings by uchkochi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
ONE MAJOR THING THAT CAN STOP GODS BLESSINGS

I begin my message for you today by first wishing u a peaceful, productive and wonderful Christmas celebration and a favor-filled prosperous new year. Any time there is a cross over, be certain that God is just about to do another. Thank God for the year 2009, it has been glorious for us as a ministry and for me as an individual. I know it has been wonderful for you too. Not withstanding the year ahead shall be greater and better in the name of Jesus.

I shall be showing you one of major thing today that can stop Gods blessings as we round up 2009. The bible said in psalms chapter 68 and verse 19 that God daily loads us with benefits. These benefits includes blessings of all kind. This message is so important especially for this hour because you need to know how to reposition your self in such a manner that will make everyday beginning from now days of unlimited blessings. The year is only ending it has not ended. God will not need more than a minute to give your life a meaning. AS THE LORD LIVES YOU SHALL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH REASON TO CELEBRATE. AND THIS CELEBRATION SHALL NOT CEASE IN JESUS PREIOUS NAME.

One major thing that hinders the blessings of God is ASSOCIATION. What kind of company do you keep, who are your friends, who do you share your ideas dreams and goals with. PSALMS 1 VS.1 TO 3 SAYS, blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the lord, and in His law doth he meditate night and day, and he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season,his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

THE ASSOCIATION YOU KEEP LIMITS YOUR PROSPERITY. IT LIMITS THE BLESSINGS OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE.

He that walks with the wise shall be wise,but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Proverbs 13 VS 20.

Some people are blessed but the blessing does not last because of the company they keep. One of the securer of Gods blessings is the association you keep. This is vital and important.

Abraham was not blessed until he separated from his kindred. Genesis chapter 12. After the separation the blessing came but lot went with him, and because lot went with him the blessings did not see full manifestation, until lot was separated from Him. Genesis 13 vs. 14 to 15.

Who are your friends who are the people you keep company with? Remember psalms 1 vs. 1, BLESSED IS THE MAN THAT WALKETH NOT IN THE COUNSEL OF THE UNGODLY NOR STANDETH IN THE WAY OF SINNERS, NOT SITTETH IN THE SEAT OF THE SCORNFUL.

Jonah disobeyed GOD and the people in the same boat with him suffered tremendously. Your suffering is coming to an end. They suffered greatly until Jonah was thrown into the sea. There are some relationships that you must let go. I mean you must break off from practically. Your destiny is too precious to spend time suffering. Jonah 1 vs. 1 -5.

LISTEN TO THIS WORD FROM THE LORD, YOUR BLESSING WILL NOT TAKE LESS THAN 24 HRS TO START MANIFESTING, IF YOU WILL LET GO EVERY RELATIONSHIP THAT DOES NOT GLORIFY GOD.NO BODY WILL BE ABLE TO COVER YOUR LIGHT FROM NOW ON IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

We are glad to let you know that we have inaugurated the mobile
ministry arm of OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK. And shall also be preaching the
gospel through phones via the medium of text messages and calls as the
case may be so if you want to be getting mobile messages you can send
your request with your phone number to
mobilemessage@omegacyberministry.org

In case you are reading this mail and you have not accepted Jesus
Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with
Me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer
to be joined to the living God.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose
again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into
my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.
Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible
believing church.

Important information, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRAYER REQUESTS,
TESTIMONIES AND COUNSELING MAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

Please also forward this mail to all your friends as it will be a
blessing to their lives. And you could change someone's life for Good.

We have been rolling out messages since 2004, you can request for
messages on any subject of interest and you will get it immediately by
sending the subject to pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

1. TURNING OBSTACLES TO MIRACLES.
2. IN JUST ONE NIGHT
3. IT IS JUST ABOUT YOUR TURN FOR A TURN AROUND
4. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BREAKING POINT IS YOUR BREAK THROUGH POINT.
5. THE FOUNDATION FOR TRUE RICHES
6. LOVE CONQUERS ALL
7. BREAKING DOWN THE BARRIERS TO YOUR FINANCIAL HARVEST
8. EVERY THING SMALL BECOMES GREAT THROUGH THANKSGIVING.
9. MARRIAGE PRINCIPLES
10. HOW TO STOP SEX AND ENJOY YOUR RELATIONSHIP TILL MARRIAGE
11.THE POWER OF THE MIND
12. MARRIAGE WITHOUT STRESS IS A POSSIBILITY
13. The God of overnight interventions
14. OVERCOMING FORNICATION AND SAVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP
15. MARCHING FORWARD
16.OCTOBER in prophecy(what God is saying to you in this month of OCTOBER
17. That mistake shall be converted to a miracle
18. God is still in the business of giving life partners, He will
give you yours
19. You shall be exempted, lifted up and celebrated
20. OVERCOMING UNSPEAKABLE CHALLENGES
21. THE POTENCY OF THE HOLY GHOST
22. HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS IF PROBLEMS DOES NOT EXIST
23. DEALING WITH ALCOHOLISM
24 SOMETHING GREAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU
25.THE THREE KINDS OF DESTINY
26.THE 24 HOUR MIRACLE-WORKING GOD
27. TAKING IT BACK BY FORCE THROUGH HOPE
28. CREATING A NEW BEGINNING.
29.LIFE IN THE MIDST OF DEATH
30.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,ITS TIME TO ENGAGE YOUR ANGELS
31.CARRIERS OF BLESSINGS
32. THE HOUR OF RESTORATION.
33. THE THIN LINE BETWEEN ADVERSITY AND PROSPERITY
34. THE END OF THE YEAR BLESSINGS
THESE and many more are available just send your request to
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org or And you will get it immediately.

If this ministry has been a blessing to your life in one way or the
other and you feel led to be a partner please indicate your interest
by sending us a mail to partnership@omegacyberministry.org or
and you shall be told how. We preach the
gospel online 24 hrs every day, winning souls and changing lives for
Jesus. Be blessed.

We like to wish those who are celebrating their birthdays and marriage
anniversaries this week a happy birthday and marriage anniversary

Notice; Endeavor to check your mail next week for our latest message.
See you next week.

Do not forget to send your testimonies to the under listed Email address.
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org or
testimonies@omegacyberministry.org do not rob God of testimonies as
you do so, you perfect what God has started. See you at the top.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon! / Are You Guilty Of Practising Mysticism? / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.