Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Please Give Me Some Advice - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Give Me Some Advice (678 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me Some Advice by nicko28(f): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am planning to help my young brother again, his 26 years old, he refused to go to school, have help me so many time, but he failed, I spent a lot of money tried to get him to USA but he was denied and I also helped he to go to Dubai in 2014 to 2015, that cost me a lot of money too before he settled down, but early January 2015 he called me that his going back to Lagos that is tired, start complaining, and before i know, his in Lagos, since than, his doing nothings, roaming around the streets everyday, I love my brother so much that I worried about him everyday, recently his threatening suicide, he got a girl pregnant, the girl is with my mother now. Have not give up on him, I still believe he will make it in life, and am planning to send he to football academy in Liverpool's, because he has talent in football. Sorry guys about my grammar and spelling, pls don't look at that, what do you think I can do for him, am not rich, I just want good life for my brother, his turning to street boy and playing betting games all day long. Thanks I will appreciate your honest advice.
Re: Please Give Me Some Advice by waleyp(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Open a business for him, at 26 still want to go to football academy? I think that's meant for the teens for me o, but he can try local clubs here and to let u know, there are lots of good footballers on the street o, if he can't be a footballer why to try to lure him to be a football coach, and that would make sense too. Let him go for coaching course home or away.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Some Advice by pizzylee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
open up a business for him.....26 z old wen it cums to football.. if u can get him to sell cocoa ,trust me u will surprised at aw much he can make
Re: Please Give Me Some Advice by nicko28(f): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
waleyp:
Open a business for him, at 26 still want to go to football academy? I think that's meant for the teens for me o, but he can try local clubs here and to let u know, there are lots of good footballers on the street o, if he can't be a footballer why to try to lure him to be a football coach, and that would make sense too. Let him go for coaching course home or away.
Thanks for kind advice, I know his to old but...... i tried to talk he into to for coaching course here in Lagos but he said no because in Nigeria or the world, they only recognised ex football player as a coach. I know he can't succeed in business, so I don't want to have heart attack if he failed in business with my money. Thanks again I appreciate
Re: Please Give Me Some Advice by nicko28(f): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
pizzylee:
open up a business for him.....26 z old wen it cums to football.. if u can get him to sell cocoa ,trust me u will surprised at aw much he can make
Thanks but I don't think he can do that, anyway tell me more about the sell of cocoa .
Re: Please Give Me Some Advice by pizzylee(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
nicko28:
Thanks but I don't think he can do that, anyway tell me more about the sell of cocoa .
can either get a piece of land to plant n sell to pple DT wud export it or with d ryt connections sell out himself(more profitable) .cocoa n charcoal have high demand from other countries n not too many pple do dz but now pple r getting to join.I must say he requires a little patience if u knw wat I mean
Re: Please Give Me Some Advice by nicko28(f): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
[ thanks i understand what you mean little patience quote author=pizzylee post=55049653]
can either get a piece of land to plant n sell to pple DT wud export it or with d ryt connections sell out himself(more profitable) .cocoa n charcoal have high demand from other countries n not too many pple do dz but now pple r getting to join.I must say he requires a little patience if u knw wat I mean[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

James Rodriguez Insults Real Madrid Coach, Zidane / Heavyweght Champion Anthony Joshua Receves Surprise Visit From Drug Testers.PICS / Thibaut Courtois - "Victor Moses Does Not Need To Apologize"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.