Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I've Got A Marketing Plan Challenge For You... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I've Got A Marketing Plan Challenge For You... (379 Views)

Union Bank Campus Innovation Challenge For Entrepreneurial Nigerian Students / Apply For Ecobank 2018 Fintech Challenge For African Start-ups / Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Got A Marketing Plan Challenge For You... by jetroolowole(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hey buddy

If you want to succeed in the 21st century Network marketing, you need social recruiting strategies and digital marketing techniques for moving products.

It doesn't matter which program you are promoting or products

You NEED the Internet

The question is, how do you use digital promotion for social recruiting and products sales?

On April 10, I'm kicking off a NEW CHALLENGE for the entire Network Marketing community. Join the challenge at https://www.facebook.com/events/357684777966414/

The Hybrid Marketing Puzzle
The Hybrid Marketing Puzzle is part of the activities leading to the #30DaysRoyaleChallenge This Puzzle is a means to create awareness about the Hybrid Marketing Plan and the potential to take a person from where he is to where he want to be financially. It’s fun. Earn Cash, Card & Products.

How To Participate
1. Visit the Event page and indicate you are interested or going. Visit https://www.facebook.com/events/357684777966414/
2. Study the picture below carefully and answer the 3 questions below correctly in the discussion section of the event page.

Assuming you are the one on top and you participate in the #30DaysRoyaleChallenge
1. How much will you earn at the end of the 30 days?
2. How much will you carry over in matching bonus after the 30 days?
3. How much will you earn from each level?

(1) (Reply)

Web Application /technology Issues / Naira / 800k$ 800bitcoin In Few Weeks With Just 1$ 0.0009 Bitcoin Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.