Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) (1823 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / My Personal NYSC CDS Projects by Adegboyega Oluwasogo Akanni. / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Khalidah(f): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
FREE VISUAL SCREENING PROGRAM by Corper saliu khalidah LA/16A/1751.
I carried out a free visual screening program for over 260 students of Air Force secondary school Ikeja on the 8th December 2016. 241 senior secondary school students and 19 junior secondary school students were screened. 75 students got free eye drops. A total of 126 students were referred for free follow up at the Air Force eye clinic ikeja between 19th December 2016 - 20th January 2017. Only 85 students returned for follow up. After the examination 50 got free glasses with correct spectacle prescription, 20 who were glaucoma suspects were counselled and asked to return with their parents.

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by wahles(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice! Internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Khalidah(f): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
I donated 2 set of crutches to the physiotherapy department of Air Force Hospital ikeja on the 22nd February 2017. I cleaned up two set of crutches used by my friends and I decided to donate it to 561 Air Force Hospital ikeja (my PPA) because i knew it would be of great importance to patients who can't afford to buy a new one.
I also donated anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-allergic eye drops and antibiotic eye drop and ointment to ikeja primary health centre.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Khalidah(f): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Roofed the antenatal and waiting area of ikeja primary health centre in February 2017. I visited ikeja PHC in December and realized a section of the the clinic had no roofing sheet. I spoke to the matron in charge and i was told the roof of that area went off during the raining season more than 3 years ago and as a result they had to manage the main building for their activities. I took this up as my second CDS project and sourced for funds from individauls in my community.
Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Khalidah(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Before.

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Khalidah(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
During construction,

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Khalidah(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
After its completion and commissioning

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Khalidah(f): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
I mentored the ss2 students of Air Force secondary school Ikeja on sustainable development goals for one hour every 1st and 2nd wednesday for 6 months and also taught them hiw to be good and loyal citizens.

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Khalidah(f): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
I started an eye club in Air Force secondary school Ikeja. I incorperated an eye club in to the already esisting health club of Air Force secondary school Ikeja to help improve the ocular health of the students. I also donated a self visual screening chat to the school and it was placed in the assembly ground so every student and even workers can make use of it.

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Damayor12(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice.
Good job!

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by ehinmowo: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
amazing job

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Boldwinner(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Great Job! Front Page things o. Let other Corpers learn.

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Three hearty cheers to you

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by paparazy06(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
kudus to you... looking forward to do something too beside sensitization but sourcing for fund here is just a p

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by Damayor12(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Corper shun!
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
With stuff like these, you could easily go to harvard medical school. Just include it in your SOPS.

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by olafunny(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
God bless you sis.

1 Like

Re: My Personal NYSC Project to Lagos State by saliu khalidah (Photos included) by joeprince23(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2017
u ar an emboldiment of the positive essence of NYSC good job copa doctor... now u no be otondo again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Big With A Side Hustle / Could This Be The 2015 Most Sexiest Corp Members / 2016 Batch A Will Be Postponed Again Beyond 27th April.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.