Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Like Wizkid And Skales, Shaydee Dumps Banky W’s EME - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like Wizkid And Skales, Shaydee Dumps Banky W’s EME (472 Views)

BBNaija's Mike And His Wife Joins Banky-W EME Management Group (Photos) / I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs / Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Wizkid And Skales, Shaydee Dumps Banky W’s EME by OlofofoNG: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
What the future holds for Banky W led record label Empire Mates Entertainment, often referred to as EME remains to be seen as all members of the label have shifted tent. The latest signing to move on is
READ FULL GIST HERE: http://olofofong.com/like-wizkid-skales-shaydee-dumps-banky-ws-eme/
Re: Like Wizkid And Skales, Shaydee Dumps Banky W’s EME by OfficialAwol(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
OlofofoNG:
What the future holds for Banky W led record label Empire Mates Entertainment, often referred to as EME remains to be seen as all members of the label have shifted tent. The latest signing to move on is
READ FULL GIST HERE: http://olofofong.com/like-wizkid-skales-shaydee-dumps-banky-ws-eme/

I can bet my early morning poo that he just left into oblivion
Re: Like Wizkid And Skales, Shaydee Dumps Banky W’s EME by LesbianBoy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef

(1) (Reply)

Center Point Agenda Offers Members 30 Thousand Naira Monthly For FREE / Who Is This? / Bbnaija - Marvis Says She Feels Bisola Is Her Toughest Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.