Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo (1832 Views)

Capri-sonne Promises More Fun With Beach Ball Promo / Children Express Themselves With Capri-sonne Emoji Pouches / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by eodejai: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
In an effort to reinforce its leadership of the fruit juice market for children, Capri-Sonne, the fruit juice mothers all over the world trust, has launched a national consumer promotion tagged ‘Fun Alarm Promo.’ The promo which is targeted at mothers who want the best for their children will give them the opportunity to win free gifts inside every carton of all variants of their favourite Capri-Sonne that they buy while the promo lasts

Cartons of the world’s No. 1 favourite drink of children in Nigeria will contain gift items which can vary from carton to carton. The gift items ranges from Pencil Cases, Rulers, Colourful Stickeez and lots more.
The Capri-Sonne “Fun Alarm Promo” which is being amplified nationwide with an effective media campaign running on major regional and national television channels and radio stations in the country. Simultaneously, the campaign is being driven through advertisements on Billboards and digital platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Consumer engagement platforms such as trade activations in open markets and consumer activations like taste trials in schools and shopping malls has commenced in various cities to connect with the consumers.
According to Managing Director, Chi Limited, Deepanjan Roy, “We are confident that - the Capri-Sonne Fun Alarm Promo will resonate with children across Nigeria, will create the excitement and fun that Capri-Sonne is known for, by offering experiences children love to engage in.
Trusted by Mothers for its health benefits and widely popular with children across Nigeria for its delicious taste, Capri Sonne is made from natural ingredients, with no artificial flavours, no added sugar and no added colour. It is healthy, naturally tasty and filled with lots of energy and fun. It comes in fun pouches and is available in six variants of Orange, Pine Apple, Apple, Strawberry, Multi Vitamin and Tropical fruits.
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 08, 2017

Halfricanadiian

wink
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

Halfricanadiian

wink
Yeah hello smiley
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Yeah hello smiley

I would like to talk to you on the other side..
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

I would like to talk to you on the other side..
Ok hello from the other side
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Ok hello from the other side

Lols am serious grin

On phone
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

Lols am serious grin

On phone
I'm actually using a phone to communicate with u
I'm serious too cheesy
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
I'm actually using a phone to communicate with u I'm serious too cheesy
I specifically mean "talking"
there are several means of communication

oya
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

I specifically mean "talking"

there are several means of communication

oya
Wats ur name?
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
Wats ur name?

Why don't I tell U that on phone...
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

Why don't I tell U that on phone...

Got to b sure who you are ok send ur digital mobile number
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Got to b sure who you are ok send ur digital mobile number
i b normal human being na.. haba!
this ya protocol ehn
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

i b normal human being na.. haba!

this ya protocol ehn
Wats ur name
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
Wats ur name
Adekunle
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

Adekunle
Ok o

1 Like

Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

smiley
Tell me about urself
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
Tell me about urself
we're in d open here... can't disclose private details ...pls understand
Reside in Lagos(Mainland) Mid 20's Fair err i try ?
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

we're in d open here...
can't disclose private details ...pls understand

Reside in Lagos(Mainland)
Mid 20's
Fair
err i try ?

Ok lol now u want to do private things
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Ok lol now u want to do private things
not whatxhu thinking girl...grin
am juss a lonely guy that need a company now...
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

not whatxhu thinking girl...grin

am juss a lonely guy that need a company now...

Hahaha lol so I'm in d best position Asin ceo to keep u company
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Hahaha lol so I'm in d best position Asin ceo to keep u company

grin that's the best position to be[b]C.E.O[/b]

Or u don't like keeping companies?
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

grin that's the best position to be[b]C.E.O[/b]

Or u don't like keeping companies?

Nope I dont keep companies on nairaland based on my past experience here it was bloody nd painful tongue
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Nope I dont keep companies on nairaland based on my past experience here it was bloody nd painful tongue

too bad u kept D wrong companies grin

good thing you found me on-timewinkwink
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

shocked on time for wat? Wait wat do u do for a living tongue
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

shocked on time for wat? Wait wat do u do for a living tongue.
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
shocked on time for wat? Wait wat do u do for a living tongue.
On time for some good company smiley
i make money for a livingsmiley
you?
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

On time for some good company smiley

i make money for a livingsmiley

you?

Lol who doesn't make money?
Every one earns
I just graduated for a living but I get paid at home tongue
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Lol who doesn't make money? Every one earns I just graduated for a living but I get paid at home tongue
Some people don't make money grin
Nice..getting paid at home is doper grin
I'll like to listen to Ur voice...
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

Some people don't make money grin

Nice..getting paid at home is doper grin

I'll like to listen to Ur voice...
grin where are u from?
State where do u live nd also how many siblings u got tongue I'll play with ur head small before via fone contact tongue
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

grin where are u from?
State where do u live nd also how many siblings u got tongue I'll play with ur head small before via fone contact tongue

siblings ke!? hahaha i thought u said nothing serious grin

Where am i from→Earth

Where do i live→Lagos,Nigeria

u are one naughty C.E.O
Re: Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 08, 2017
RB007:

siblings ke!? hahaha i thought u said nothing serious grin

Where am i from→Earth

Where do i live→Lagos,Nigeria

u are one naughty C.E.O

Are u Yoruba igbo or hausa
How many siblings na
Where in Lagos do u live

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience To The Grid Restaurant & Winery / See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday / White Soup Ingredient Plx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.