Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over (614 Views)

Giving Your Brand A Professional Voice / Digital Marketing And Its Significance / Give Your Business A Professional Voice Over - Get Sales And Conversions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over by magnificoinc(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
While watching television or listening to radio, we get to hear some amazing words and sentences which have been delivered very strongly leaving an impact on us. As you read the lines or watch the visuals on the television, the voice starts playing in your head making you familiar with what is going on. It is this voice which leaves the strongest impact on the television viewers and radio listeners.
For considering any of your task which requires voice over, it is always better to consider the professional voice actors to do the job. This will benefit you in the following ways:

Emotional Attachment
Only a voice actor who has a strong and soulful voice will be able to attract the individuals. He has the ability to make the people feel the way you want them to feel after watching the video and listening to the words being played in the background. If the viewer is able to make an emotional connection, the time you have spent will generate long-term profits.

Convey Authority and Credibility

If you are selling a product through your video, a professional voice over can make it sound more credible and authoritative. It will be able to make the kind of impact which you are looking for and convince the audience. Including a list of some facts along with a strong voice can do wonders for your product, therefore, hire voice actors to do the job instead of relying on some amateur talent.

Make It Memorable
There are instances when a voice over can be so catchy that it actually becomes a part of the identity of the brand. It should be able to stay with the viewers for a longer period of time. Even after years, people will be remembering the quality of the voice over and the kind of impression it was able to leave on them. If people are mimicking it everywhere then you surely have made a point.

Represent Quality
By deciding to Hire Voice Actors New York, one is actually not compromising on quality but only delivering the best to the audience. Only that thing will be able to connect with the audience that has been created using the utmost expertise and by relying on professionals. Otherwise, there are high chances that the product will go unnoticed because of being low in quality and not having a catchy voice.

Power of Persuasion
The voice has the ability to persuade the masses. Having a convincing voice over artist will make you buy a particular product or rely on a particular service just through the magic of their voice. The professional voice over actors have a very engaging voice and they are able to make a sales pitch or a call to action do wonders for a particular product.

It is because of all these reasons that one should surely go for hiring professional voice actors so that quality can be delivered and results can be enjoyed.
Re: The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over by Chromite: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
I need a voice over artiste,am in Nigeria, how do I get onr
Re: The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over by tolajay: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Try this guy: www.tayovoice.webs.com

I've used his voice on couple of campaigns...I love his voiceover style.

All the best!

Chromite:
I need a voice over artiste,am in Nigeria, how do I get onr
Re: The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over by Chromite: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
tolajay:
Try this guy: www.tayovoice.webs.com

I've used his voice on couple of campaigns...I love his voiceover style.

All the best!

Thanks I'll check him out now
Re: The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over by weedin: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
I am a female VOICE OVER ARTIST and I offer professional voice over services. You need the ideal voice to convey your message to your clients and audience.
You can check my website for audio demos and samples of work already done.
https://bisolavoiceoverservices.site123.me/
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
My services include voice over for
Radio and T.v Commericals,
Movie Trailers,
Audio books
Voice for Video Animations,
Documentaries etc.
Re: The Significance Of A Professional Voice Over by Gamelord007: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
#

(1) (Reply)

Baby Food Business / Standard One Year Salon Business Plan / Nigerians To Be Financially Empowered Via Quickteller Paypoint – Interswitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.