Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Top Ten Tech Blogging Niches That Can Earn You Millions - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top Ten Tech Blogging Niches That Can Earn You Millions (511 Views)

Olusola Ayoola: Nigeria Can Earn Forex From Robotics, Artificial Intelligence / See How Much You Can Earn From Google Monthly Calculation / What Earth Will Look Like Millions Of Years After Humans Are Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Tech Blogging Niches That Can Earn You Millions by Jpaul16(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Finding a blogging niche can be a daunting task with so much competition, and so many niches fighting for your attention. Find a sub niche in any niche is even harder. After searching the web for list is tech sub niches and findind virtuslky nothing, i have put together this litlle list of tech sub niches to blod about, which should help you in making your decision for a blogging niche.

Here is the list:

Startups:

Everyday startups pop up everywhere and on almost every area of tech that it would be a full time job to keep track of them. Starups are the starting point of great businesses and the conglomerates of the future. Starting a blog on this would require that you keep your readers up to date on the latest startups, news, tutorial and all related issues.You would also have to provide budding entrepreneurs, with entrepreneurial tips and exposure to investors.

Apps:

There can be no over emphasizing on this niche. Apps have become part of our everyday life, with apps like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram, being the most popular.Everyday new apps are uploaded to the web,  modifications made to some existing ones and others going extinct.It will be your job to update your readers on the latest apps, modifications, advice tips and so forthThere is no telling how much you can make from this niche.

Gaming:

Who has never heard of supermario or pokemon go? I haven’t played these games, but i find news about them on almost every tech website i visit, these just goes to show the potential in this niche. There are a lot of categories in the gaming niche; from reviews to news, to gaming hardware to tutorials. Just pick a category and start blogging or if you can handle it, start a blog on all the categories.

Virtual reality:

Problogger is the most popular resource online when it comes to blogging tips and news. why? This is because the founder of problogger started at a time when ther was virtually no blogging resource online.You can do the same with virtual reality! Virtual reality is a fast growing tech niche and if you tap into it you could become the number one resource for all virtual reality related topics in no time. There is virtually no competition now since the number of blogs in this niche is quite few.Virtual reality is a broad niche so you have to know which category you are going into, niches you can choose from include;
– tutorials
-virtual reality news
– latest releases
-virtual reality movies
– virtual reality games
– virtual reality apps
– virtual reality in gadgets

With enough persistence and a little bit of wit you should be able to grow a following.

Automobiles:

Have you ever spent a day without seeing a car or hearing the sound of a car pass by?don’t tell me no coz i won’t believe you… except you live in a forest…lolAnyway, automobiles are a very important part of our lives and we have grown to live with them. The are iver a million cars in the world, which shows that there is a market for a blog dedicated to the automobile niche.Blogging about cars would involve;– giving car maintenance tips– latest releases– news in the automobile industry– updating your readers with the latest deals and discunts for automobile

Just start a blog, and do your due diligence, with time you should see the results.

Source: [url]naijagadgetory.[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Girls Invent FGM App, Head To Google HQ For Technovation Contest / Video Camera Forsale At A Cheap Price. 20k.. / Dis Weekend Game @bet9ja..... Rush And Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.