Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Step By Step Guide On How To Get A Payoneer Card In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Step By Step Guide On How To Get A Payoneer Card In Nigeria (991 Views)

Firstbank Mobile Banking Registration: Step-by-step Guide. (firstmobile) / How To Create A Payoneer Account Free - Receive And Send Money Around The World / How To Open A Payoneer Account- Step By Step Guide- Get Free Uk Usa Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide On How To Get A Payoneer Card In Nigeria by uneeking(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do you know that as a Nigerian, you can get a USA Bank Account without paying a dime? Do you know that the account also comes with a physical international MasterCard that you can use all over the world including right here in Nigeria? Are you aware you do not really need PayPal’s services anymore for collecting your funds from international companies since Payoneer does exactly the same without any hassles?

Just in case you have been having challenges with any of the above-mentioned issues, I wish to tell you categorically that the solution is here and its name is the PAYONEER PREPAID MASTERCARD.

Payoneer is an industry-leading global payout platform that simplifies the world of commerce by removing limitations that typically surrounds international commerce.

As a payout company, Payoneer works just like Paypal. It started its journey under the membership of MSP (Member Service Provider) MasterCard.

It gives you and I the opportunity to possess a free MasterCard (Debit Card) which is accepted worldwide for payments & transactions.

Payoneer came into being in 2005 and has its headquarter in New York. Its reliability as a payment platform has made it popular around the world as it is used in almost 200 countries.

In this guide, I will explain how you can obtain this card in Nigeria in order to receive online payment.
I will put this down in a step by step process so that you can quickly take action.

Why You Need Payoneer Master Card
As a Nigerian, you must be well aware of the restriction PayPal has placed on Nigeria. This has seriously handicapped Nigerians who are willing to carry out online transactions with other countries.

For example, you may have a product to sell but because you lack PayPal it becomes difficult for you to receive payment.

Get the rest of the article @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-get-a-payoneer-card-in-nigeria/

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Get A Payoneer Card In Nigeria by OLORIPAPA: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2020
uneeking:
Do you know that as a Nigerian, you can get a USA Bank Account without paying a dime? Do you know that the account also comes with a physical international MasterCard that you can use all over the world including right here in Nigeria? Are you aware you do not really need PayPal’s services anymore for collecting your funds from international companies since Payoneer does exactly the same without any hassles?

Just in case you have been having challenges with any of the above-mentioned issues, I wish to tell you categorically that the solution is here and its name is the PAYONEER PREPAID MASTERCARD.

Payoneer is an industry-leading global payout platform that simplifies the world of commerce by removing limitations that typically surrounds international commerce.

As a payout company, Payoneer works just like Paypal. It started its journey under the membership of MSP (Member Service Provider) MasterCard.

It gives you and I the opportunity to possess a free MasterCard (Debit Card) which is accepted worldwide for payments & transactions.

Payoneer came into being in 2005 and has its headquarter in New York. Its reliability as a payment platform has made it popular around the world as it is used in almost 200 countries.

In this guide, I will explain how you can obtain this card in Nigeria in order to receive online payment.
I will put this down in a step by step process so that you can quickly take action.

Why You Need Payoneer Master Card
As a Nigerian, you must be well aware of the restriction PayPal has placed on Nigeria. This has seriously handicapped Nigerians who are willing to carry out online transactions with other countries.

For example, you may have a product to sell but because you lack PayPal it becomes difficult for you to receive payment.

Get the rest of the article @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-get-a-payoneer-card-in-nigeria/

does this still works?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Get A Payoneer Card In Nigeria by Lotusbyke01(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Please I need 3k$ PayPal funds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! We transact through escrows !!! Kindly call or drop your contact 09032665845

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Olamide Dominate At 2017 NEA Awards In New-york. (see Winners List). / Is This The Worst Bridge In Nigeria? / A Simulator To Learn How To Fly Broomstick At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.