Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Itel Phones:how Reliable Have Been Their Devices???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Phones:how Reliable Have Been Their Devices???? (1099 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Phones:how Reliable Have Been Their Devices???? by Brunicekid(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
My dear people, i want to ask you how many of you are using any of these itel devices(Mobile Phones) OR any other itel device which you use that is not listed here and how reliable has it been since you've been using them??: it1511 it1513 it1516 itS11 itS31
Re: Itel Phones:how Reliable Have Been Their Devices???? by Whizpeter(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Before their marketers come here and start lying about how good their phones are, lemme just tell you the truth...

Itel phones are very unreliable... And useless too!

1 Like

Re: Itel Phones:how Reliable Have Been Their Devices???? by shortgun(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Whizpeter:
Before their marketers come here and start lying about how good their phones are, lemme just tell you the truth...

Itel phones are very unreliable... And useless too!
Oga don't say what you don't know.
Itel phones/tablets are one of the best budget devices you can get.
Presently, I am using the 1702 tab n S11 selfie series.
Only issue I had was with the tab but they fixed it without collecting a dime at carlcare.

1 Like

Re: Itel Phones:how Reliable Have Been Their Devices???? by Brunicekid(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please,I need more contributions from those who have actually used itel products...
Re: Itel Phones:how Reliable Have Been Their Devices???? by Whizpeter(m): 12:26am On Mar 28, 2017
shortgun:

Oga don't say what you don't know.
Itel phones/tablets are one of the best budget devices you can get.
Presently, I am using the 1702 tab n S11 selfie series.
Only issue I had was with the tab but they fixed it without collecting a dime at carlcare.

Mtchew...! Itel is crap!

Go and argue with ya ancestors...

I've handled numerous Itel devices till date!

(1) (Reply)

Your Facebook Account Has A SECRET Second News Feed – Here’s How To Find It / How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone / Infinix Hot 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.