Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. (1985 Views)

Total Cure For Hepatitis (works Like Magic) / Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B / *The Sweet Cure For Infertility* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. by YourPHYSICIANN: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am an Integrative Medicine Physician, therefore, neither am I a blogger nor have any interest in it. I should put up my writings here for anyone interested to read but to my greatest amazement, 'Nairaland moderator' deletes my articles each time I post one(still don't know if that violates any of their rules). For the sole reason of presenting my writings and eradication CURE of HBV and HCV to nairalanders, I have set up a temporary blog which anyone interested can visit. This is the link below:

http://hepatitisclinic..com.ng/2017/03/the-cure-for-hepatitis-b-and-c-that-you.html?m=1

Best Regards,
Integrative Medicine Physician/fellow at University of Arizona Integrative Med. 
'The medicine that can cure those diseases of yours'. Try us and see your joy and health come back to life again.

Phone & Email:
My contact is attached to the article on my blog.

Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. by peacettw: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Had to look up the term integrative medicine physician and it seems a bit vague to me.
what is the active ingredient in those bottles?
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. by tuscani: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lie, if this is tru, then you are the richest man on earth
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. by YourPHYSICIANN: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2017
peacettw:
Had to look up the term integrative medicine physician and it seems a bit vague to me.

Looking up 'integrative Medicine' without having a clear picture of what it is means you actually need to read more academic materials. About the active ingredients? If you don't know what an Integrative Medicine is, you won't know the photochemicals if I list them here. For more information, visit www.aihm.org
AIHM stands for The Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine.
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. by peacettw: 3:56am On Mar 30, 2017
YourPHYSICIANN:

Looking up 'integrative Medicine' without having a clear picture of what it is means you actually need to read more academic materials. About the active ingredients? If you don't know what an Integrative Medicine is, you won't know the photochemicals if I list them here. For more information, visit www.aihm.org
AIHM stands for The Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine.

Again with being vague. Seems it comes with the job. Why don't you leave my inability to comprehend ur field and answer my questions politely.
Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. by YourPHYSICIANN: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2017
tuscani:
Lie, if this is tru, then you are the richest man on earth

Riches by being a Research scientist? Has Medicine become business?! Seeking wealth through medicine is the genesis of the corruption within the pharmaceutical industry and it's resulting poor health of world citizens and a statement like yours encourages the evil in the industry to thrive. Pls, note this: The field of medicine is a humanitarian one and not a business venture.
Poverty is not the worst calamity that befell Africa, poverty is just an effect. The worst goes beyond that, I call it 'The slave-man Mentality'. Therefore, if a curative drug is being formulated by a Nigerian then it must be fake, just the way a nairalander insinuates, calling my drugs fake. I don't expect anyone to believe the efficacy of my drugs in clearing HBV and HCV off the system but don't be too quick to judge what you don't know without proper investigation. No one is ready to research anything but live by hearsay - good things don't come from Africa. A Nigerian professor of ophthalmology, Adebukola Ositelu once explained to us Nigerians at the Annual African Traditional Medicine Day how Ewedu, Jute mallow with the botanical name Corchorus Olitorius can be used to successfully treat Ebola, don't forget that so many Ebola victims were cured here in Nigeria under the watch of the then Health Minister, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu, but did it make headlines home and abroad? I personally have done several research on how ewedu can be used to treat haemorrhagic fever which is one of the major Symptoms of Ebola, this doesn't come as a surprise as I know ewedu is one of the few plants that has the highest content level of vitamin K, vitamin K acts as a coagulant which makes it a perfect treatment for Ebola's haemorrhagic fever.
Nigeria is the only country in the world that could bring Ebola under control, no one asked how it was done. The most potent herbs of the world lie untouched in our backyards begging to be put to use, yet it's people can't see, anyway, am never surprised, this is Africa, and here, ignorance is widespread. Africa(Nigeria in particular) has the most powerful roots and plants in the world followed by Asia(India) but you only hear about India and not Nigeria because nobody is researching ours.

The past administration tried including Herbal medicine in our medical curriculum but we later don't hear about it again.

The former US president, Barrack Obama lifted a life-long ban of HIV positive Immigrants into the US but refused to attend the 19th International AIDS Conference(a historic event) after 22yrs. Obama loves blacks, and even when he knows that the blacks are the most affected race, he still did not attend. He did it for a reason.

Expect no one to tell you the truth as it can often times be the riskiest thing to do, therefore you need to find it everywhere, and you must be ready to view, feel and experience it directly without societal-built opaque medium like religion or culture.
Only a very few people know how Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka, a medical doctor by training, a surgeon and later an Immunologist was fought by different well known authorities in the medical circle. He also won against the Federal government in court. Abalaka who was both the best graduating medical student of his set and best student of chemical pathology stunned the international medical community with his HIV cure and vaccine in 1999. He was and still labeled as fake by some but we, a few know the truth. To eradicate HIV/AIDS, which is possible, there are some other areas to first deal with. Some diseases can really be big business to some people and a cure atimes can be bad for a long term profit unlike disease management.

Lastly, my advice to all Nigerians is to be watchful of what they eat as all food is either a medicine or the opposite and also believe in local content, believe that great things can come from this part of the world. HIV/AIDS won't be the worst, the worst is around the corner and only a few can see it coming - it's cancer. To stay away from cancer, take good care of your body from the cellular level - stay away from GMOs, they are much more around than you know, Go organic.

You can bring together all these (puzzles), and bring out a meaning from it.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: The Cure For Hepatitis B & C...{with Pic}. by Yourphysician1: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
peacettw:

One of the key ingredients is Chanca Piedra.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Explain This Your Wife? / 'Woke Culture': Black Teen Identifies As White! Trans-racials Around The Corner? / Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.