Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

am about to destroy my GTbank ATM's card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / am about to destroy my GTbank ATM's card (530 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Who Went To China To Destroy Coronavirus Has Been Rushed To The / Why Is Google Play Store Not Accepting My Gtbank Mastercard? / Teaser Image - What Does Bill Gates Do At Gtbank ATM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

am about to destroy my GTbank ATM's card by kennymotors(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
my experience with GT bank with CBN cashless policy is bad,for the third time,but today is worst,i transferred money from my GT account to FCMB exactly 3pm for purchase of car,which gt did not debit my account ,waited till 8pm, as you know,no real Nigerian will release his/her car,up till till 4am my account has not been debited they are frustrating cashless policy.am at a risk now
Re: am about to destroy my GTbank ATM's card by kennymotors(m): 4:34am On Mar 28, 2017
kennymotors:
my experience with GT bank with CBN cashless policy is bad,for the third time,but today is worst,i transferred money from my GT account to FCMB exactly 3pm for purchase of car,which gt did not credit my account ,waited till 8pm, as you know,no real Nigerian will release his/her car,up till till 4am my account has not been debited they are frustrating cashless policy.am at a risk now
about to brake my ATM card
Re: am about to destroy my GTbank ATM's card by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 28, 2017
break it, Abi you want make I help you
Re: am about to destroy my GTbank ATM's card by kennymotors(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
break it, Abi you want make I help you
they don called me,I wouldn't ,but I never use my gtb for transfer again,

(1) (Reply)

Cussons Baby N1,000,000.00 Competition Is Back! / Name A Bill You Hate Paying! / 5 Annoying Things People Do With Their Phone In Danfo Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.